May 18, 2024, 09:39:11 PM

Author Topic: Hyde´s Daily Outpost Thread  (Read 33849 times)

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
Re: Hyde´s Daily Outpost Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2016, 05:44:18 PM »
Supporting GLD on c-cex
https://gyazo.com/26252ab21cf92b1a4691d3e22774d1ba

Thanks man!

This is what we need more than anything at the moment. I'll remember your efforts always!  8)
no problem i create new orders but do not last long up we need buyers  :D
https://gyazo.com/5ca691fadaa2400f3b2255592e78f7e2
GLD address: DwPuY8CS5MwKqA1qBKXwLwqpsn3Xz8oYJF

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2016, 11:35:47 AM »
- Update my trello card
- Helping in some regular tasks
- Still supporting GLD on C-CEX
https://gyazo.com/f10fd3a710dcaa81d5c4d6d5123c992b

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2016, 01:35:34 PM »

I just wanted to take a minute and extend my gratitude for your exceptional work and dedication. You are a brilliant example of the type of person we need to reach our goal.  ;D

If we can gain another 25 workers with your work ethic and commitment level, Goldcoin can become the #1 digital currency before the end of 2016.

"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2016, 01:50:38 PM »

I just wanted to take a minute and extend my gratitude for your exceptional work and dedication. You are a brilliant example of the type of person we need to reach our goal.  ;D

If we can gain another 25 workers with your work ethic and commitment level, Goldcoin can become the #1 digital currency before the end of 2016.
Thank you very much give my best effort this year.  :)

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2016, 09:07:46 PM »
-contribute new idea to create a channel in slack
-Promoting GoldCoin on Spanish community of taringa
https://www.taringa.net/posts/economia-negocios/19251448/GoldCoin.html

i tell them about their innovations and safety, I also hope that this will attract buyers
I also told them we need new developers in C ++, Java, PHP, CSS  :)

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2016, 04:53:42 PM »
Cryptosolar mentioned that there are some problems at Cryptopia. I think we should shift our focus away from Cryptopia. You can spend 24 hours a day in the trollbox there and get zero results. It's a complete waste of your time.

What I want you to focus on is your job, "Exchange Relations". That means keeping good relations.  :)  Pissing off Hex at Cryptopia is not helpful and certainly not our objective.

Let's think about what this "exchange relations" really means.

First of all, it means building a relationship with new exchanges. Secondly, you should work to improve our relationship with existing exchanges. Be social in the trollboxes, if you do mention Goldcoin it should only be maybe 10% of your words. Also monitor market activity, money inflows, coins with movement, market news, etc.

~~

Quick tips and areas where you should focus:

1. Get to know exchange owners. Research company histories and learn everything there is to know about each exchange.

2. Make coin requests, email exchanges, follow exchanges on Twitter, and stay up-to-date with which coins are being listed, where, how, and why.

3. Monitor market trends. Learn about which exchanges are important and why: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#markets

4. Focus on China. Make some accounts on BTC38, Jubi, and BTER. Interact there and become social. Remember to be subtle in your approach and only mention Goldcoin occasionally. Don't let that be the main thrust of your interactions. Use google translate as needed.  Remember, the community can "tip or give gift" to any of these 3 sites in exchange for listing.

~~

These are but a few of the areas where you can expand your reach and improve your performance. Just continue asking yourself things like, is this working? and how can I make it work even better?

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2016, 08:18:14 PM »
Cryptosolar mentioned that there are some problems at Cryptopia. I think we should shift our focus away from Cryptopia. You can spend 24 hours a day in the trollbox there and get zero results. It's a complete waste of your time.

What I want you to focus on is your job, "Exchange Relations". That means keeping good relations.  :)  Pissing off Hex at Cryptopia is not helpful and certainly not our objective.

First of all, it means building a relationship with new exchanges. Secondly, you should work to improve our relationship with existing exchanges. Be social in the trollboxes, if you do mention Goldcoin it should only be maybe 10% of your words. Also monitor market activity, money inflows, coins with movement, market news, etc.

~~

1. Get to know exchange owners. Research company histories and learn everything there is to know about each exchange.

2. Make coin requests, email exchanges, follow exchanges on Twitter, and stay up-to-date with which coins are being listed, where, how, and why.

3. Monitor market trends. Learn about which exchanges are important and why: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#markets

4. Focus on China. Make some accounts on BTC38, Jubi, and BTER. Interact there and become social. Remember to be subtle in your approach and only mention Goldcoin occasionally. Don't let that be the main thrust of your interactions. Use google translate as needed.  Remember, the community can "tip or give gift" to any of these 3 sites in exchange for listing.

~~

These are but a few of the areas where you can expand your reach and improve your performance. Just continue asking yourself things like, is this working? and how can I make it work even better?

I understand perfectly if you want me to concentrate on some specific exchangers just tell me and I start tomorrow! if you have more work for me please let me know

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2016, 10:57:28 PM »

~~

~~

I understand perfectly if you want me to concentrate on some specific exchangers just tell me and I start tomorrow! if you have more work for me please let me know

Thank you Hyde!

I think  Poloniex, Bittrex, BTC38, Jubi, and BTER would be great places to start!  :D

~~

(Note: It is customary to give gifts to Chinese exchanges to obtain listings. We are not opposed to such arrangements.)

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2016, 01:19:06 AM »
- i create an account on poloniex to start using the trollbox
 I will make known first and then a few weeks  shall beginto make request
 when doing a request they ask for the user's name in the trollbox I think that influences at the time of listing a coin
-looking for opportunities to enlist  goldcoin in other places
I find it a little complicated to find a way to list goldcoin in jubi
they dont have trollbox and it is little confusing to read the translated page but i will keep looking for information in bitcointalk.
-i will contact with btc 38 as soon as possible and add goldcoin to the voting list.

Offline cryptosolar

• Legendary
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2016, 08:24:04 AM »
- i create an account on poloniex to start using the trollbox
 I will make known first and then a few weeks  shall beginto make request
 when doing a request they ask for the user's name in the trollbox I think that influences at the time of listing a coin
-looking for opportunities to enlist  goldcoin in other places
I find it a little complicated to find a way to list goldcoin in jubi
they dont have trollbox and it is little confusing to read the translated page but i will keep looking for information in bitcointalk.
-i will contact with btc 38 as soon as possible and add goldcoin to the voting list.

THX U for doing a fantastic Job  :)

I ve really appreciated our Teamwork Session on Slack , nice to see you straight focused on your Job duties  :)

+1 and 1000 GLD for U  ;D

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2016, 04:49:46 PM »
-Request sent to Bter

dont have trollbox so'll look to other exchangers to contact
- I received a response of btc 38 is not very encouraging but must persist  :)

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2016, 12:47:54 PM »
first of all I want to thank for their kindness I think I can keep doing my job but my problem is another, when I contact other exchangers  the answers I get from the exchangers are not so encouraging and I feel that my work is null, but of course this can change!!  ;D if we all work at a good rate   ;) 

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2016, 06:00:24 PM »
-I keep trying to contact some exchanger accepting altcoins  most I've seen around here only accepts bitcoin
http://exchangewar.info/
-try contacting with yunbi but I could not, they sent me a link which can not be opened
http://support.yunbi.com/hc/request/view/121/

Offline Hyde

• Prospector
  • GoldCoin WorkForce
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2016, 09:06:19 PM »
-Request Sent to CCDEK

-Request Sebt to Livecoin

Offline Hyde