June 20, 2024, 11:35:45 AM

Author Topic: How to try and get higher percentage response rate at my site  (Read 2821 times)

Offline GoldMine

• Prospector
    • View Profile
    • www.digitalgoldcoin.com
How to try and get higher percentage response rate at my site
« on: September 19, 2013, 06:31:12 PM »

Currently, there is a large percentage of my traffic that is coming from China at digitalgoldcoin.com

How might i try to improve the site, so that a larger percentage of those people from China will get involved with Goldcoin?

First Goldcoin blogger. First one to run a Goldcoin Web Directory. selling digitalgoldcoin.com and 5 other digital gold coin domain names at namepros
namepros.com/threads/6-digital-currency-gold-coin-names-digitalgoldcoin-com.829489/

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: How to try and get higher percentage response rate at my site
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 08:13:36 PM »
Perhaps you could create some content in Chinese and link to that content from the main page.
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline delpart

• Gold Panner
  • Inspiration Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: How to try and get higher percentage response rate at my site
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 11:42:30 AM »
Actual content.  Chinese are strange this way.

Crosslinking is all fine and good but we dont even have a subforum in any other language at present.

There are several BTC chinese sites out there that may help give the look and feel of what the layout needs to capture.  Typically, the cheeseball red and gold (how fitting) color scheme etc.

They have their own magazines dedicated to crypto and all that rot.

I guess I'm suggesting two things as a starting point for research:

1)  Design appeal
2)  Actual content

Page translations can happen with the browser for the most part.  Look into how the frames and other blocking methods need to be setup to accommodate the character size shifts and all that.

Some food for thought that may help kick in the creative juice as well:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-22/why-the-chinese-love-bitcoins.html

Gambling and exchange links.  Hard part is doing the write up for the tie in on why you're ad-spacing for BTC while promoting GLD.  But not impossible.  Plus mild link exchange metrics to follow.  Just gotta keep it simple and clean.  Nobody spends time on domain placeholders or comes back willingly.

Let me know if this was helpful on any level.  Perhaps if one, then all => success, yes?
GLD:  EGtjtkAjiKEmqasEeRFr3GuFL5FWWWGXBB