December 14, 2017, 04:57:19 am

Author Topic: Cryptsy Community Relief Project  (Read 9704 times)

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: Cryptsy Community Relief Project
« Reply #195 on: August 31, 2017, 05:50:45 pm »
Hi, well done on securing these wallets.  I would like to claim the LGBTQoin wallet.  I hope it's still available, as someone else tried to claim it.

Thank you in advance.

The requested wallet has been uploaded to Dropbox and a password-protected link sent via DM.

Cheers!  :toast:
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline sarah99

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 05, 2017, 01:09:05 am »
I would very much like to receive the Checkcoin wallet. I still have a working wallet and I think I am probably the last one who ever mines it.
Thank you.

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #197 on: September 05, 2017, 05:47:21 pm »
I would very much like to receive the Checkcoin wallet. I still have a working wallet and I think I am probably the last one who ever mines it.
Thank you.

The requested wallet has been uploaded to Dropbox and a password-protected link sent via private message.  :)

Offline cryptosmith

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 08, 2017, 02:14:02 pm »
Hello! 

You are doing the coin world a great service by making these wallets available. I would like to bring execoin (#158) back to life by getting it on a large exchange.  If execoin is taken could I get alphacoin (#89) instead?

Thanks!

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #199 on: September 08, 2017, 11:34:38 pm »
Hello! 

You are doing the coin world a great service by making these wallets available. I would like to bring execoin (#158) back to life by getting it on a large exchange.  If execoin is taken could I get alphacoin (#89) instead?

Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words. I'll take a look into this sometime over the weekend.  :)

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2017, 08:34:51 am »
Hello! 

Thanks!

The requested wallets have been uploaded to Dropbox and password-protected links sent via DM. Enjoy!

Offline naka

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 16, 2017, 03:10:18 pm »
I'm interested in two ~dead blockchains/coins.
Nakamotodark (number 74). If not available Nakamotodark, Gameleaguecoin (number 102).

Thanks

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #202 on: September 26, 2017, 10:11:11 pm »
I'm interested in two ~dead blockchains/coins.
Nakamotodark (number 74). If not available Nakamotodark, Gameleaguecoin (number 102).

Thanks

These requested wallets have been uploaded and Dropbox links sent via PM. Enjoy!  8)

Offline bitcoinbob

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2017, 02:05:12 am »
Hello! So great to see you giving these wallets back to the community. Could I claim the wallet of the failed tempcoin? It has no value besides nostalgia hehe

Offline Flapmin

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2017, 03:38:16 pm »

H there , after much deliberation we would like to claim Saturncoin #26 if its still up for grabs. there are enough hits on messagebords here and there that users would like to have there network back , im not able to find any pool or block explorer , unless im mistaken its no longer maintained. please let us know if its still up for grabs

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #205 on: October 22, 2017, 05:41:28 am »
Hello! So great to see you giving these wallets back to the community. Could I claim the wallet of the failed tempcoin? It has no value besides nostalgia hehe

H there , after much deliberation we would like to claim Saturncoin #26 if its still up for grabs. there are enough hits on messagebords here and there that users would like to have there network back , im not able to find any pool or block explorer , unless im mistaken its no longer maintained. please let us know if its still up for grabs

The requested wallets have been uploaded to Dropbox and links sent out via PM. Enjoy!

Offline bitcoinbob

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 22, 2017, 03:49:49 pm »

The requested wallets have been uploaded to Dropbox and links sent out via PM. Enjoy!

Thanks Microguy!

I just wanted to let everyone know this was not actually tempcoin like I had expected. It looks like this was a directory Cryptsy used for dust consolidation. I checked the wallet balances in hopes of returning any coins to the communities. Of the 4 wallets (CASH, BLK,GLD and CAP)  here are the ones with a working block explorer to show said dust collection.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/address.dws?BGn8UpbKmrEZTaB5H34zX5PtSsNAWJyBZU.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gld/address.dws?EFB3zu3aeYTe8wtCvAHVEq8baY6aHbVWtf.htm

None of the wallets had any balance.

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #207 on: October 23, 2017, 11:34:29 am »

Thanks Microguy!

I just wanted to let everyone know this was not actually tempcoin like I had expected. It looks like this was a directory Cryptsy used for dust consolidation. I checked the wallet balances in hopes of returning any coins to the communities. Of the 4 wallets (CASH, BLK,GLD and CAP)  here are the ones with a working block explorer to show said dust collection.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/address.dws?BGn8UpbKmrEZTaB5H34zX5PtSsNAWJyBZU.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gld/address.dws?EFB3zu3aeYTe8wtCvAHVEq8baY6aHbVWtf.htm

None of the wallets had any balance.

Thank you for this report. I should have checked the subfolders of the wallet directory before uploading. That would have saved you some trouble.

If there is another wallet of interest, please let me know and I'll get it promptly delivered to you.  :)

Offline Dagoofman

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 25, 2017, 07:42:19 pm »

Hi i was looking through your list and i would love to try to get my nimbus coins back if its still up for grabs to be worked on its so great that u r doing this for all us of   ty ty ty

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2017, 09:33:26 am »

Hi i was looking through your list and i would love to try to get my nimbus coins back if its still up for grabs to be worked on its so great that u r doing this for all us of   ty ty ty

The requested wallet has been uploaded to Dropbox and the link sent via PM. Enjoy!  :thumbsup:

;