December 15, 2017, 12:53:45 pm

Author Topic: Bittrex trouble  (Read 64 times)

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Bittrex trouble
« on: November 30, 2017, 10:52:28 pm »
I can't withdraw from Bittrex, 2 weeks ago I went from being a legacy member with 1337BTC with draw limit to 0 BTC withdraw limit  :shock: Seems thousands have the same trouble? Many for many months on end, and many with no replies to their tickets for months! Is this another Gox? Cryptsy?

Anyone else in this community have their coins locked on Bittrex?
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline stemis

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
Re: Bittrex trouble
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 01:16:40 pm »
Can't report on Btc, but no trouble with ltc or gld

Offline zeuxis27

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 04:23:34 am »
Hi,
You can make a withdraw only if you have make the enhanced verification....

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 05:35:18 am »
yes we know all this and I am Enhanced! (uploaded ID and  selfie successfully)

look at their twitter, unverified, verified, legacy, ALL have examples of peoples account Lock, Frozen, Withdraw limit 0 BTC, with no warning,. looks like they are doing it systematically.

Now a few weeks ago, i could read this happening to people and think oh yeah working fine for me, early November I withdrew thousands of LTC no problems, while reading many couldn't, then 2 weeks ago tried to withdraw and my withdraws failed saying my withdraw limit is 0BTC. trapped many thousand of LTC, Goldcoin etc

Now look at their twitter same happend to many 1000s of people, verified the works, no News, no replies to tickets for many for months with funds blocked.

Where have we seen this before? Gox remember, Cryptsy remember all started blocking withdraws using Verifying as an excuse.....doesn't anyone remember this?

Read their twitter, then tell me you'd still trade there?

I've contact their lawyers no reply, so now it'll be my lawyers to their lawyers, but if its all heading the same way as previous examples well.....do the math.
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline stemis

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 05:31:00 pm »
I'm sorry you are having difficulty.  I am reading about how bittrex had heat extremely poor communication lately.  They owe you and every other person they did this to an answer.

;