April 22, 2018, 07:49:30 pm

Author Topic: more newly emerging coin, will bring a positive impact or negative effect ?  (Read 350 times)

Offline diatamariono

• View Profile
with more and more new coins emerging, also began the proliferation of thousands of Blockchain-based projects, Blockchain technology is getting crowded with thousands of coin / Token projects,what friends think about this ?
what impact will it have ?
will it have a positive or negative impact on world of cryptocurrency ?

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
with more and more new coins emerging, also began the proliferation of thousands of Blockchain-based projects, Blockchain technology is getting crowded with thousands of coin / Token projects,what friends think about this ?
what impact will it have ?
will it have a positive or negative impact on world of cryptocurrency ?

I  think overall it's a good thing as the competition drives us to build better and better tools for the consumer.
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline Ianvel

• View Profile
I personally feel it gives the market kind of stability, as it does bring more people into it. But it also has some negative impact like when things don’t go right then people start hating good options too due to their frustration.

The most important part is to keep up with the news and that’s exactly what I have done with help of Cryptonewstrends, it is arguably one of the biggest news providing sites right now. As it’s a non-stop news providing site, which means that you are always updated with what’s cooking!

;