GoldCoin Talk

Lobby => Newbie Central => Topic started by: megatriv on November 30, 2013, 03:25:57 AM

Title: New GLDcoin member
Post by: megatriv on November 30, 2013, 03:25:57 AM
Hello,

Just want to say hello, as a new member.
I think GLD has potential so I'm going to stick with it. I didn't come here because i heard about GLDcoin somewhere else, saw that GLD exsists on cryptowarz.com and i liked it. It has catchy name  ;), a decent phylospohy (idea) that supports it and its a project in beginning phase.

Over and out! 
Title: Re: New GLDcoin member
Post by: MicroGuy on November 30, 2013, 03:29:39 AM
Hey! It's great that you decided to become a part of the team!  :D  ;D  :D

(https://www.goldcointalk.org/devteam/hotdog.png)

Together we'll beat the other "dogs" and take this baby all the way to the top!!  8)
Title: Re: New GLDcoin member
Post by: bustingbuster on November 30, 2013, 05:00:45 AM
Well to GLDTALK mate, Hope you stay around with us :).

-Thanks-
Title: Re: New GLDcoin member
Post by: CryptoFreedom4Me on November 30, 2013, 06:25:36 AM
Welcome to the community and thanks for joining!