GoldCoin Talk

Lobby => Newbie Central => Topic started by: bitvegas1121 on November 30, 2013, 08:52:04 AM

Title: Started late, but cheers from Ohio!
Post by: bitvegas1121 on November 30, 2013, 08:52:04 AM
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, and I just started using goldcoins, I'd just like to get to know everyone here and make some new friends with this growing cryptocurrency!
I think I'll try to find a place to get a few for free so in the meantime I'll browse around the forum.
Title: Re: Started late, but cheers from Ohio!
Post by: CryptoFreedom4Me on November 30, 2013, 08:55:16 AM
Welcome to the community and thanks for joining!
Title: Re: Started late, but cheers from Ohio!
Post by: AZIZ1977 on November 30, 2013, 10:40:57 AM
Welcome Goldcoin miner.
Title: Re: Started late, but cheers from Ohio!
Post by: MicroGuy on November 30, 2013, 11:43:29 AM
Welcome to the community! It's my pleasure to greet you!  :D  ;D  :D

(https://www.goldcointalk.org/devteam/heaven.png)

Please let me know if you ever need anything at all!  8)