GoldCoin Talk

Lobby => Newbie Central => Topic started by: crystal27 on November 30, 2013, 03:10:37 PM

Title: A Newbie Just Came In!!
Post by: crystal27 on November 30, 2013, 03:10:37 PM
Hi gldtalk members.. It's good to be here..

I am new to crypto currencies such as goldcoins, bitcoins, lite coins and so much more..
Actually I just set up my own goldcoin address a couple of hours ago.

I have read that bitcoins nowadays are so hard to mine and i don't have the means to mine bitcoin.
That's why i'm interested to mine and learn some more about goldcoins.

And thanks for that someone who introduced me here @oneinamillion
....


See yah..  :)
Title: Re: A Newbie Just Came In!!
Post by: AZIZ1977 on November 30, 2013, 03:12:51 PM
Welcome to the Goldcoin forum Crystal27.

Title: Re: A Newbie Just Came In!!
Post by: crystal27 on November 30, 2013, 03:15:20 PM
Thanks Azizi1977
Title: Re: A Newbie Just Came In!!
Post by: MicroGuy on November 30, 2013, 03:18:31 PM
Welcome to the community Crystal!

It's my privilege and honor to greet you!  ;D  :D   ;D

(https://www.goldcointalk.org/devteam/heaven.png)

Please let me know if you ever need anything at all!  8)
Title: Re: A Newbie Just Came In!!
Post by: crystal27 on November 30, 2013, 03:28:58 PM
Thanks Microguy..

Actually, There is..
In my country, people here doesn't really familiar with goldcoins..
I am eager to invest in goldcoins because i know someday it will boom like bitcoins..
But before that might happen, goldcoins must be known thoughout the world just like bitcoin.

I am a member of different forums in my country and internationally and just like everybody here I want to introduced goldcoins to the forum wherein I am a member..

I am thinking of the same way which oneinamillion did to make me join here and to use goldcoins.
He uses a 0.25 giveaway upon joining gldtalk.org

Maybe you can help me to get even just for $5 of Goldcoins for my giveaways..
I can only pay on Paypal..
Thanks so much..

Title: Re: A Newbie Just Came In!!
Post by: MicroGuy on November 30, 2013, 03:47:02 PM
What country?

I was thinking maybe you could look and see if we have a local board where you could help out? Look down at the bottom of the main forum page and please let me know if you're language is listed.  :)

Cheers,
Micro!
Title: Re: A Newbie Just Came In!!
Post by: crystal27 on November 30, 2013, 03:52:48 PM
I am from Philippines Sir..
Online earners here are stuck on Paypal, Payza..
I guess this is the right time to introduced Goldcoins to them.

Title: Re: A Newbie Just Came In!!
Post by: MicroGuy on November 30, 2013, 04:02:29 PM
I just sent you a little something to get you started.  ;D

Best of luck with your giveways. I await the people of the Philippines with open arms!  :-*
Title: Re: A Newbie Just Came In!!
Post by: crystal27 on November 30, 2013, 04:05:57 PM
Yes sir..
I never thought I could have Goldcoins without buying..
I will do all that i could to recruit more from my country to use goldcoins..

Thanks very much Sir..

Best of luck to Goldcoins..