GoldCoin Talk

Lobby => Newbie Central => Topic started by: goldhoard on December 04, 2013, 12:15:35 AM

Title: A newbie who is willing to learn...
Post by: goldhoard on December 04, 2013, 12:15:35 AM
Hi,

Mabuhay! A Filipino here. I just had my GLD today and I'm very much interested to learn a lot with this and gain a fortune!

Here's my wallet: :)

Balance: 0.00

GLD: DxgM5EasgjiSbfVkupPgHB8KvBNAXLBg5k

:)
Title: Re: A newbie who is willing to learn...
Post by: stemis on December 04, 2013, 12:20:00 AM
Welcome to the forums!  If you have questions, just ask.
Title: Re: A newbie who is willing to learn...
Post by: MicroGuy on December 04, 2013, 12:26:20 AM
Welcome to the community! I just made you a picture of one of my idols!  :D  ;D  :D

(https://www.goldcointalk.org/devteam/efren.png)

Please let me know if you ever need anything at all!  8)
Title: Re: A newbie who is willing to learn...
Post by: goldhoard on December 04, 2013, 01:34:19 AM
Hi guys,

I just want to know if there are some materials or tools here that I can use as to the basics of gold mining? I am a newbie in this industry and want to expand my knowledge to further understand how this thing works.

Thanks!
Title: Re: A newbie who is willing to learn...
Post by: stemis on December 04, 2013, 01:44:13 AM
There have been some pretty excellent guides already.  Start by downloading the latest GoldCoin wallet:  http://gldcoin.com/

Then you can mine GoldCoin yourself:  https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=323.0

You can also trade other crypto currencies on exchanges:  https://www.cryptsy.com/

If you want to purchase Goldcoin, you can ask around the forums, or check out this post:  https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=87.msg610#msg610

Hope this helps get you started.
Title: Re: A newbie who is willing to learn...
Post by: goldhoard on December 04, 2013, 02:04:37 AM
There have been some pretty excellent guides already.  Start by downloading the latest GoldCoin wallet:  http://gldcoin.com/

Then you can mine GoldCoin yourself:  https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=323.0

You can also trade other crypto currencies on exchanges:  https://www.cryptsy.com/

If you want to purchase Goldcoin, you can ask around the forums, or check out this post:  https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=87.msg610#msg610

Hope this helps get you started.

Hi,

This is very helpful for a newbie like me who does only have a little knowledge! I will sure study these tools you gave! Thanks a bunch!  ;D
Title: Re: A newbie who is willing to learn...
Post by: goldhoard on December 04, 2013, 05:59:39 PM
Hey guys,

I have read from one of the threads here that doing solo mining you will be able to mine about 45 coins every 26 days based on the current size of the network.  I just want to know if how long should you leave your wallet into the solo mining mode everyday for 26 days?

Thanks!