GoldCoin Talk
Lobby => Newbie Central => Topic started by: yavunka on December 04, 2013, 07:52:21 AM
-
Hi everybody!
I am rather new to crypto-currencies, and ultra new to Goldcoin... It looks cool what I have seen so far, so I intend to have fun learning from this forum. I have one question that might seem simple and obvious to all you old people...what makes Goldcoin unique? What makes it stand out amongst the myriads of alt coins?
-Yavunka
Dy5rf88F7LtQnJU3HUru2nmWzSa6UQu79o
-
Welcome to the forum...
-
(https://www.goldcointalk.org/devteam/tv.png)
What makes it stand out amongst the myriads of alt coins?
Excellent question!
Goldcoin is a variable block reward scrypt-based crypto currency. The word "Gold" relays the meaning of value to every living breathing human being on earth. We decided to take the best name possible and co-create the best coin and greatest community even seen.
We believe that by building the best community possible, by working hard, innovating, and developing the coin to become resistant to attack and more secure than Bitcoin, that we will become the number one cryptocurrency eventually topping the charts and surpassing Bitcoin in market-cap.
-
Warm welcome to everyone from myself too. Started mining GLD this past week.
-
Warm welcome to everyone from myself too. Started mining GLD this past week.
Welcome and i hope you become a 110% Goldcoin supporter in the good & bad times.
Furthermore spread the word about Goldcoin to yor family, friends and neighbors.
-
Will try. Currently have 4 miners with about 500kh/s. Nothing fancy but will try to grab as much coins as possible.
I am so angry at myself... Was looking into bitcoin around 3 years ago when it was under 1 dollar, but didn't mine any cause I thought nah this wont stick.
I am not gonna repeat that mistake. GLD all the way!