GoldCoin Talk

Main Category => Mining & Pools => Topic started by: superbleester on December 04, 2013, 08:16:45 AM

Title: Now that the difficulty is six...
Post by: superbleester on December 04, 2013, 08:16:45 AM
GoldCoin is almost at the bottom of profitability to mine at this point. I'm still gonna mine it, but if the price doesn't increase soon I may have to stop. Don't get me wrong I love GoldCoin and I'll do anything I can for it, but if we don't see a little increase in a month than I may stop mining. Of course I'll still be here on the forums. So what is the target difficulty as it is still rising as I type?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Title: Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
Post by: AZIZ1977 on December 04, 2013, 08:25:50 AM
I will keep mining Goldcoin till my card burns up.  ;D
Title: Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
Post by: MicroGuy on December 04, 2013, 08:29:44 AM
I will keep mining Goldcoin till my card burns up.  ;D

This is the attitude that will make Goldcoin #1 Cryptocurrency!  :D
Title: Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
Post by: ikwileten12 on December 04, 2013, 08:34:18 AM
DUOComputers IT Store is in here all the way ! :)
Title: Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
Post by: 4DaysMining on December 04, 2013, 08:36:33 AM
Difficulty is based on total GoldCoin network hashrate.  As the profitability goes down, so too does difficulty in general -- as you lose people (hashrate) chasing the $$.
Title: Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
Post by: ikwileten12 on December 04, 2013, 08:39:14 AM
goldcoin will rise im sure of it :P