GoldCoin Talk
Lobby => Newbie Central => Topic started by: Motoring64 on December 04, 2013, 01:37:44 PM
-
Just want to say hi to the forum members and thank the team. I am a current Goldcoin invester and plan to be for a long time to come. I own what I believe to be a large sum of Goldcoin (400,000 to me atleast ;D) and want to personlly thank all the dev's and support comminuty for the hard work you do. Keep up the good work and long live Goldcoin!!
Cheers!
-
Welcome to the forum.
That is a nice stack of coins! Now let's see if we can make them worth a ton!
-
Welcome to the community and thanks for joining!
-
Thanks glad to be here!
Anybody else find that when you bring it up Cryptos to family members everybody looks at you like a deer in headlights or is it just me.... ???
-
Thanks glad to be here!
Anybody else find that when you bring it up Cryptos to family members everybody looks at you like a deer in headlights or is it just me.... ???
Welcome! I totally agree with you... when I first started mining Bitcoin Coins with my rig a couple years back -- my wife was like I don't trust these things -- SELL, SELL, SELL!! The same with Litecoins which I moved onto once Asic came onto the scene. After seeing the loss we took in 2 years between selling BTC for $10 back in the day, to selling 5k+ litecoins for what was just little more than pennies on the coin. Now with BTC at $1k & LTC at $30 -- she is finally seeing the light and wants me to just hold onto my GLD until it reaches the right price -- versus just taking a slight profit from the mining! The GLD community reminds me of the early days of LTC community --- I have no doubt that we should reach their level of acceptance within a year or so!
-
Welcome to the community! It's my pleasure to greet you! :D ;D :D
(https://www.goldcointalk.org/devteam/evil.png)
Please let me know if you ever need anything at all! 8)