September 29, 2026, 03:00:32 AM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Motoring64

Pages: [1]
1
Newbie Central / Re: New to the Forum but not new to Goldcoin
« on: December 04, 2013, 02:31:52 PM »
Thanks glad to be here!

Anybody else find that when you bring it up Cryptos to family members everybody looks at you like a deer in headlights or is it just me.... ???

2
Newbie Central / New to the Forum but not new to Goldcoin
« on: December 04, 2013, 01:37:44 PM »
Just want to say hi to the forum members and thank the team. I am a current Goldcoin invester and plan to be for a long time to come. I own what I believe to be a large sum of Goldcoin (400,000 to me atleast ;D) and want to personlly thank all the dev's and support comminuty for the hard work you do. Keep up the good work and long live Goldcoin!!

Cheers!

Pages: [1]