September 29, 2026, 09:35:37 AM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - MrMPH

Pages: [1]
1
Hi and thanks for your help. It seems like this is a friendly and helpful forum, even for a person who is new/first time to all of this mining stuff.

I would like to know the typical process of the GoldCoin wallet mining and what to expect please.

Here is what the wallet says
I selected solo mining.
Solo mining started.
It has run for about 20 hours.
It says I have 16 active connections to ColdCoin network.
It says I am up to date - 117766 blocks of transaction history - difficulty 1.63144.
It says 3452 hashes per second.

There has been no other action in transaction history or on my overview.
I have not earned any coins.

Questions.....
Do I need to connect a different way?
Do coins show up in the transaction history or on my overview page?
When do they show up?
Am I missing something to do?
If I stop and start do I lose all the work I have done?
Any other points?

Thank you very much in advance for all the replies and knowledge shared.



2
Newbie Central / GoldCoin is majestic!
« on: November 29, 2013, 11:04:31 PM »
Hello,
Well. I have never joined a forum, and never bought any crypto currency before, and don't own any yet, but I love the name majestic name of GoldCoin.

I think I downloaded a wallet
GoldCoin (GLD) versio v0.7.1.6-gcf3abdf39d-beta
and I think this is my address?

GLD - E6d6Kf9p3Q6RFcimkVSdYRaaaebrweThXJ

Certainly not computer wise, but I'll give it a shot.
It will be majestic to become a GoldCoin owner!

I will look into whats called mining, I see it in my wallet, and clicked on it, but it has not done anything in 4 hours.

Probably doing something incorrect.
It will be majestic to finally figure it out!

I would ask for help with the mining thing, but you will probably send me to a topic that I will have trouble figuring out.

Well,  blessings to the majestic GoldCoin Forum!

PS, that's 5X times I used majestic, (no 6X) do I get a 200 coin credit for all or them? Smiles and good day.



Pages: [1]