September 30, 2026, 08:02:21 AM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - draceus

Pages: [1]
1
Mining & Pools / cudaminer solo mining
« on: December 02, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »
Hey, having issues setting up cuda miner to solo.
I made a .bat file with the following

cudaminer --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:8122 -u "username" -p "password"

but it does not work...
Any ideas?

2
Mining & Pools / Re: Stale / invalid shares
« on: December 02, 2013, 12:03:44 PM »
You are right I was using the wrong program cus I cant for the life of me get cudaminer to work!

I made a .bat file with the following

cudaminer --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:8122 -u "username" -p "password"

but it does not work...
Any ideas?

3
Mining & Pools / Re: Stale / invalid shares
« on: December 02, 2013, 09:36:22 AM »
Ok thanks!

4
Mining & Pools / Stale / invalid shares
« on: December 02, 2013, 09:29:06 AM »
Hello, started solo mining yesterday with around 150 Mhash/s

Left it running overnight and came back surprised that I had 0 GDC in my wallet.
Restarted my pc and started the miner again and now its giving me only stale / invalid shares.
What could be wrong?

5
Mining & Pools / Re: cant get solo mining working!!
« on: December 01, 2013, 09:05:54 PM »
I actually got it working now!
With GUIminer.

But when I run it I get message from my taskbar "please update your clients to v0.7.1.7 prior to block 118800 for continued service"

What does that mean?

edit: Reinstalled and it seems to be gone and Im actually mining!

Is there anywhere I can see how long it would take to generate a block @ 150 Mhash/s

6
Mining & Pools / Re: cant get solo mining working!!
« on: December 01, 2013, 08:43:57 PM »
Im running windows 8.
I feel like I need to start from the beginning because everything is flying around in my head and it feels like I dont understand [beep].

is it even possible to use cuda miner?


and Im starting my goldcoin-qt with this shortcut "C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldCoin (GLD)\goldcoin-qt.exe" -server

7
Mining & Pools / Re: cant get solo mining working!!
« on: December 01, 2013, 08:19:50 PM »
how do I get the -server variable running?

8
Mining & Pools / cant get solo mining working!!
« on: December 01, 2013, 08:15:51 PM »
Hey, I cant get my solo mining to work!

Im trying to get it running with cudaminer

I have added the launch command "--scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:8122 -u "username" -p "password"

I changed the username and password to my liking in the .cfg file

when I click the shortcut the command prompt opens for like 0.2 sec and than closes again.
What am I doing wrong?

Pages: [1]