September 30, 2026, 02:36:16 PM

Author Topic: Hello Goldcoin community!  (Read 4139 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jazzymari

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hello Goldcoin community!
« on: November 30, 2013, 04:22:31 PM »
Newb here. I just recently got into btc a few weeks ago when it was at $400 but found out that mining for them isn't worth it unless I buy a miner.  :( I saw a post on another website that mentioned goldcoins today. Is goldcoins an easier form of currency to obtain than btc? If so, would my best bet be solo mining or finding a pool?

My address is DukLSKK9KUftiFugymqzAZk7DndHfs1Sop
BTC: 1ASwzq1C5kweFCU3nUW9f7nmYrtnMb55DR
GC:DukLSKK9KUftiFugymqzAZk7DndHfs1Sop

Offline MicroGuy

  • System Admin
  • *****
  • Posts: 3471
  • Karma: +47/-0
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: Hello Goldcoin community!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 04:32:02 PM »
Welcome to the community!

It's only together that we will change the World!  :D  ;D  :D



Please let me know if you ever need anything at all!  8)
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline crystal27

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: +4/-0
    • View Profile
    • InfoMotoCars
Re: Hello Goldcoin community!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 04:39:44 PM »
Welcome to the community Jazzymari..
:)
Goldcoin Add
EE1wdube8zWaRf3GsxG8nU24WveJtjTvzB

Offline AZIZ1977

  • Gold Miner
  • ****
  • Posts: 573
  • Karma: +25/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Goldcoin community!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 04:42:15 PM »
Newb here. I just recently got into btc a few weeks ago when it was at $400 but found out that mining for them isn't worth it unless I buy a miner.  :( I saw a post on another website that mentioned goldcoins today. Is goldcoins an easier form of currency to obtain than btc? If so, would my best bet be solo mining or finding a pool?

My address is DukLSKK9KUftiFugymqzAZk7DndHfs1Sop

Goldcoin is much easier to mine and to obtain. A Goldcoin (GLD) costs now $0.07 on Cryptsy.com.

I would go for pool mining.

http://gld.dencoinpools.com/
https://www.goldcoinfor.me/   
http://gld.minepool.net/
GLD: DvCsNBJowwzManPa6YSMsNFanFXMxqgFuk
BTC: 16F9CkTbDAAa76EzpqhEhQsRP93Gn49GpW

Offline tadspoles

  • Legendary
  • *****
  • Posts: 629
  • Karma: +46/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Goldcoin community!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 05:21:42 PM »
I would say it's easier to mine GoldCoins as you don't have to have extremely expensive hardware.  It is still easier to buy bitcoins over any other coin in my opinion.

Then again, a lot of people are willing to sell GoldCoins on Paypal, etc. so maybe I'm wrong.

Personally, I don't sell GoldCoins at this price point.  No way in hell.