September 29, 2026, 08:00:14 AM

Author Topic: GoldCoinFor.ME Up for testing!  (Read 16469 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MarKusRomanus

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: GoldCoinFor.ME Up for testing!
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2013, 11:56:42 AM »
somehow the gld.minepool.net is seeing no orphans at all.

I am seeing all orphans at gld.minepool.net while every thing else appears normal. Is this to be expected?

Pretty much, yeah.  that pool is getting alot of orphans again but is getting blocks.
It may be its sheer hashing power?  good connection?  anyways it looks like its getting most of the blocks.   Microguy, is the block explorer updated too?  http://gld.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

 ::)

When I originally posted the pool wasnt getting orphans.. it wasnt.  I spoke too soon as not long after many of the blocks turned to ophans.  Thats the weird thing about this coin right now.. I had blocks with many confirms.. over 10..then they became orphans.  I don't think I've ever seen that before.. perhaps the developers can explain why this is happening.

Offline superbleester

  • Prospector
  • ***
  • Posts: 93
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Just a fellow miner.
    • View Profile
Re: GoldCoinFor.ME Up for testing!
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2013, 12:47:36 PM »
somehow the gld.minepool.net is seeing no orphans at all.

I am seeing all orphans at gld.minepool.net while every thing else appears normal. Is this to be expected?

Pretty much, yeah.  that pool is getting alot of orphans again but is getting blocks.
It may be its sheer hashing power?  good connection?  anyways it looks like its getting most of the blocks.   Microguy, is the block explorer updated too?  http://gld.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

 ::)

When I originally posted the pool wasnt getting orphans.. it wasnt.  I spoke too soon as not long after many of the blocks turned to ophans.  Thats the weird thing about this coin right now.. I had blocks with many confirms.. over 10..then they became orphans.  I don't think I've ever seen that before.. perhaps the developers can explain why this is happening.

WE haven't reached block 117,000 yet, so no the new changes haven't take effect. After that block everything will stabilize back to what it is suppose to be. Happy mining!
Feel free to donate if I helped! Happy mining!
GLD: EASWLRpwLMWJQhE8cdjuNmtPtAFK171QNJ

Offline 4DaysMining

  • Gold Panner
  • **
  • Posts: 39
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • LocalGoldCoin.com
Re: GoldCoinFor.ME Up for testing!
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2013, 06:24:04 PM »
NRPatten,

Seems like having some orphan issues --- also, considerable Hash Rate difference showing between my rig and the website.  I've double checked my rig -- still showing me hashing at 1.5 Mh/s, while the website showing .88 Mh/s.  Also - on the webpage showing Block Overview for the last hour:

Last Hour    30    26    15    11    1.4943    91812    0    0.00%    677.2    86.67% - 0 shares, 0% Percentage?

Is this just an issue with the database or we not getting shares currently for the blocks the pool is finding?
GLD E7mkRcaauQ7wbWyXi6vmFj6B1wKybM1dTX

Offline MicroGuy

  • System Admin
  • *****
  • Posts: 3471
  • Karma: +47/-0
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: GoldCoinFor.ME Up for testing!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 07:02:40 PM »
Status update to be released in 15 minutes: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=347.msg7586#msg7586
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."