September 29, 2026, 06:02:43 AM

Author Topic: New here..  (Read 3283 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline khashmasta

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
New here..
« on: December 03, 2013, 11:55:36 PM »
.. and looking forward to the success of Goldcoin! Just started mining a few days ago on a lowly GTX660 (better than nothing), hoping that GLD doesn't rise too fast so that I may get enough to upgrade my 'mining rig'. :)
GLD: E7nMBhY91vcWmwx6ifserc5EyL6CqQ8zAt
TAG: TSE8gTbnQTygXzXgNrwk3aZvVWXszSN9HJ
Use Cryptsy? https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=44542

Offline MicroGuy

  • System Admin
  • *****
  • Posts: 3471
  • Karma: +47/-0
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: New here..
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 11:56:51 PM »
Welcome to the community! Together we can change the World!  :D  ;D  :D



Please let me know if you ever need anything at all!  8)
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline khashmasta

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: New here..
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 12:10:44 AM »
Thanks. Just watched a couple of you vids.. love the enthusiasm!

Only info I'm really looking for at the moment is about pools. Jumped on one that supports another altcoin I'm considering, but I'm unsure of its stability (the pool).

Is there "One pool the rule them all"?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:14:04 AM by khashmasta »
GLD: E7nMBhY91vcWmwx6ifserc5EyL6CqQ8zAt
TAG: TSE8gTbnQTygXzXgNrwk3aZvVWXszSN9HJ
Use Cryptsy? https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=44542