October 29, 2020, 10:04:06 PM

Author Topic: Bonus Payouts Tonight - cloudmines.net  (Read 40389 times)

Offline CircuitSix

• Gold Miner
  • CloudMines.net GLD Pool
    • View Profile
    • CloudMines
Re: Bonus Payouts Tonight - cloudmines.net
« Reply #150 on: January 17, 2014, 11:28:53 PM »
Congrats to this weeks winners: gcshuffle, mikemanx2, kew19d40, wntsang4, mydolittle8822
GLD, LTC, and FRK Pools - CloudMines new cloud based network of server pools.
GoldCoin Pool - LiteCoin Pool - Franko Pool

Offline IrishTR

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2014, 04:29:58 AM »
Grats fellas

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

GLD - E44isCB4ru7WiaTjotEfzeu5Mvt8HvDvP5   BTC - 17RTc7HLan4sgYGCMDSEb2KvLhXSDe2U2j 
LTC - LXWhAArhbK8s8wJ3fEGyFjhTdfmope9oaJ

Offline CircuitSix

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
    • CloudMines
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2014, 08:58:11 PM »
I am looking for a beta tester, if you are interested in giving me a hand please PM me your skype name. The beta testing is for a new, completely redesigned pool and interface. A lot of hours has gone into this, the only requirement I ask is that you do not discuss any of the pool features until it goes live.

The development is still in very rough shape, no payment will be given, it just gives you the opportunity to see what is coming. You will need to be available via Skype and able to provide feedback on certain functionality. The new system is using GoldCoin as the client so if you happen to mine anything you will be able to keep it assuming all works correctly.

Offline sizzflair

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2014, 03:28:40 PM »
I would love to help you out but I'll be gone for a whole month of February so I won't be able to monitor/provide feedback.

How long do you need the tester for?
GLD: EDL7N74CoLBnp3M4rsrYV1jyKP3vUg7tKP

Offline CircuitSix

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
    • CloudMines
« Reply #154 on: January 20, 2014, 04:37:21 PM »
We received a support email concerning occurrences of the pool finding a block with 0 shares, when this occurs it appears as though the pool is not processing. What occurs is due to the 51% protection that is inherent to GoldCoin. What you will see when this happens is that the completed % will continue to rise and unconfirmed payouts will not appear to work. Ultimately the processing of shares and the finding of blocks still continue but processing of them halts until we correct it. Please be assured that all blocks and payments will be processed once we manually correct the problem. This is a condition that affects all GoldCoin pools and we are currently working with development team to try and find a solution to this. Please contact us using the support option if you have any questions, be sure to leave a valid email address if you would like a response.

Offline CircuitSix

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
    • CloudMines
« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2014, 04:52:56 PM »
I would love to help you out but I'll be gone for a whole month of February so I won't be able to monitor/provide feedback.

It should only be for an hour or so at random intervals. A lot of big changes are coming, I have ordered a custom server with some pretty hefty specs and high quality DDoS protection. The new server will be online in a few days as it is being custom built, to give you an idea of what we are moving from->
OldNew
CPU4 CoreCPU8 Core
RAM8 GBRAM64GB
HDD1x80GB SSDHDD2x120GB SSD RAID

Just to name some of the major differences. It has a faster backbone as well. What this all means is that I can develop a better, faster interface and mining experience. I am including a teaser of what I have been working on below:

The beta testing will need to check features and functionality, suggest new ideas and design considerations. It is not all that much really but can help in shaping the next generation pool.

Offline CircuitSix

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
    • CloudMines
« Reply #156 on: January 24, 2014, 08:09:51 PM »
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you change your password, there was an attempt to access multiple user accounts, as far as we can tell there was no breech. It is advised that you change your password to something complex to deny any type of attack. The system is protected by a PIN as well so it will be VERY difficult for anyone to gain access to your funds. Just as a precaution make sure to update your password!

Offline IrishTR

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2014, 10:24:00 AM »

It should only be for an hour or so at random intervals. A lot of big changes are coming, I have ordered a custom server with some pretty hefty specs and high quality DDoS protection. The new server will be online in a few days as it is being custom built, to give you an idea of what we are moving from->
OldNew
CPU4 CoreCPU8 Core
RAM8 GBRAM64GB
HDD1x80GB SSDHDD2x120GB SSD RAID

Just to name some of the major differences. It has a faster backbone as well. What this all means is that I can develop a better, faster interface and mining experience. I am including a teaser of what I have been working on below:

The beta testing will need to check features and functionality, suggest new ideas and design considerations. It is not all that much really but can help in shaping the next generation pool.

Pretty slick looking forward to it!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

GLD - E44isCB4ru7WiaTjotEfzeu5Mvt8HvDvP5   BTC - 17RTc7HLan4sgYGCMDSEb2KvLhXSDe2U2j 
LTC - LXWhAArhbK8s8wJ3fEGyFjhTdfmope9oaJ

Offline CircuitSix

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
    • CloudMines
« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2014, 05:09:22 PM »
Thanks,the CSS in this design will be a lot better, the menu even collapses at smaller resolutions and there will be a site map at the bottom so you wont need to use the collapsible menus.

Offline CircuitSix

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
    • CloudMines
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2014, 09:02:45 PM »
Due to my current work schedule I have not been doing the weekly giveaway. I will resume this next Friday once I get home.