January 24, 2021, 01:39:44 AM

Author Topic: CryptoCurrency Convention  (Read 7582 times)

Offline dustint

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
Re: CryptoCurrency Convention
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2014, 02:10:47 PM »
I think one of those shirts would be perfect for contributors to wear around to start the conversation and interest people about goldcoin.  I would like to see microguy wearing one in an upcoming video  :).  Stickers with that main slogan would be great for goldcoin members to stick around for some advertising.  Thank you for all the great effort IrishTR.

Offline IrishTR

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2014, 12:19:32 PM »
I think one of those shirts would be perfect for contributors to wear around to start the conversation and interest people about goldcoin.  I would like to see microguy wearing one in an upcoming video  :).  Stickers with that main slogan would be great for goldcoin members to stick around for some advertising.  Thank you for all the great effort IrishTR.

Still working on it as I can, might make some headway this weekend.  Can I get people to PM me their mailing address (especially those who contributed $50 or more)  As they will be the first recipients!  Don't hold my feet to fire but I would presume turn around time in the hopeful range of reaching yall's doors by end of next month at the latest.  And we can go from there if more members see the finished product and would like for me to order more.

Oh yea Sizes please for your Polo Shirt (typical polo shirt sizes) I myself am a Large Shirt (42-44 Chest measurement), Best guess from seeing MicroGuy on screen he strikes me as a Large too maybe Medium - you know camera weight :P
GLD - E44isCB4ru7WiaTjotEfzeu5Mvt8HvDvP5   BTC - 17RTc7HLan4sgYGCMDSEb2KvLhXSDe2U2j 
LTC - LXWhAArhbK8s8wJ3fEGyFjhTdfmope9oaJ

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2014, 10:20:41 PM »
You guys are doing a fantastic job. I love the shirt idea. You can put me down for a large size. :D

Sorry that I haven't been all that active in this discussion, you guys were doing such a good job without me, I figured it was best to just let it roll! I'll get back to making some videos soon and getting out on the streets to interview people and to give away free paper wallets and other promotional gear. Looks like we're bucking the trend today, up 12% on the day.

One thing's for sure, Goldcoin has the most awesome community!  8)
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."