March 29, 2024, 11:12:18 AM

Author Topic: Hope I haven't missed much it has been a very busy time since Christmas.  (Read 2277 times)

Offline CryptoFreedom4Me

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
    • GoldCoin-gld.com "peer-to-peer digital currency"
Hope I haven't missed much it has been a very busy time since Christmas. On Christmas Day sprung a water leak had to tear the whole bathroom out still have a few things to do to finish it but it's going to have to wait do to my health.
During the meantime my computer went down twice on me got that fixed Thank God. Then had to replaced a modem/router well that should fix all my bad luck for this year.

Well back to focusing on Goldcoin. Glad to see that we have the fundraiser up and going thank you MicroGuy. I will try to make a donation in the next few weeks.

Well there's only one way to recuperate from all this let's go to the beach for a week. That's one nice thing about living in Florida. Of course I got to do a little metal detecting why I'm there who knows I might find some gold. Sure would be nice after all that expense that I went through.

Godspeed.
“The desire of goldcoin is not for gold. It is for the means of freedom and benefit.” 
Wallet GLD:  DwZmKn6cAxTTMbswtx59zqf5dSHQtAg2YL
Cryptsy Referral Link https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=36360