April 25, 2024, 10:36:21 PM

Author Topic: All blocks for hours are orphans :|  (Read 3715 times)

Offline Xardas2014

• View Profile
All blocks for hours are orphans :|
« on: June 26, 2016, 01:37:32 AM »
Something is wrong. All the found blocks for the past several hours are all orphaned. This isn't just one pool either. I've tried inet, ispace, and sminers. Just look at the pool stats on sminers(since ispace nor inet allows anyone to see orphans).

BTW, this will be my last post here. All the idiotic verification is too much hassle. 3 of them.........seriously........THREE!

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: All blocks for hours are orphans :|
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 02:03:23 AM »
Thank you for this feedback.  :-\

I will be sure to address your issues with our technical team. But it sounds like this is just part of the normal operation of our 51% attack defense system.
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline akumaburn

• Lead Developer
  • DevTeam
    • View Profile
Re: All blocks for hours are orphans :|
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 06:01:33 PM »
Something is wrong. All the found blocks for the past several hours are all orphaned. This isn't just one pool either. I've tried inet, ispace, and sminers. Just look at the pool stats on sminers(since ispace nor inet allows anyone to see orphans).

BTW, this will be my last post here. All the idiotic verification is too much hassle. 3 of them.........seriously........THREE!

Please ensure also that your system time is accurate, GLD requires a system time that is accurate to within 45 seconds of NIST time in order to mine effectively.
Want to donate to the Development Team?

GLD:
DztaVPtUd2M5TwfifBUaq5bLrAscYeMbyd