April 19, 2024, 03:46:00 PM

Author Topic: MasterNodes  (Read 10021 times)

Offline tadspoles

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: MasterNodes
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 05:02:30 AM »
i was just covering way more ground then just your post about scaling to visa level.

In your own head you were.   You do like to read your own posts that's for sure. 

the most toxic people in crypto aren't the ones that are even pumping and dumping or scaming,

You keep bringing this up.  Is that your assessment of me.  If it is, just say it.  Don't hide behind subtleties. 

but you shouldn't sell the decentralised, boardless, trustless, true p2p

This is an ideal that doesn't exist.  Every coin has devs and miners.  They are semi-decentralized.   If a few get hit by a bus, bad things happen.  The larger coins can adjust better--not so much with the smaller coins.   Anyhow, 2nd layer networks on top of them don't change any decentralization that exists anyhow.  You can't just say that and will it into truth.  You have to support your claims. 

Tune in next time folks when Kelsey and I take this to Jerry Springer.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 05:15:04 AM by tadspoles »

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 05:58:04 AM »
the most toxic people in crypto aren't the ones that are even pumping and dumping or scaming,

You keep bringing this up.  Is that your assessment of me.  If it is, just say it.  Don't hide behind subtleties.

well i'm certainly not know for hiding my opinion, so no, tbh i have no assessment of you, other then your lame attempts at crude humor in this thread.

but you shouldn't sell the decentralised, boardless, trustless, true p2p

This is an ideal that doesn't exist.  Every coin has devs and miners.  They are semi-decentralized.   If a few get hit by a bus, bad things happen.  The larger coins can adjust better--not so much with the smaller coins.   Anyhow, 2nd layer networks on top of them don't change any decentralization that exists anyhow.  You can't just say that and will it into truth.  You have to support your claims.

1000% agree that in crypto there is no such thing as true decentralisation, one of the reasons i always say the only thing good ever to come out of bitcoin and the entire crypto community is the 'idea'................................and i've always asserted that bitcoin is a distraction from creating a true p2p currency. the blockchain idea itself is solution looking for a problem.

i have a different opinion then you (and most of crypto), however that doesn't mean you should mock me, especially when my history of p2p goes far beyond what you probably realise.

i think there is so many blinkers on people in crypto, so many things most of crypto thinks that aren't possible are very possible, and some of the things like attacks on the blockchain are easier then most imagine................but anyone i guess you'll mock anything i say and i'll get no where explain such to you.
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 07:39:40 AM »
btw tadspoles, i do appologise if i offended you in anyway, its hard to take peoples context in txt etc  :wave:

we must all be mindful even if we have vastly different ideas and opinions, we are all really on the same team aiming longterm for similar outcome.
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline tadspoles

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 12:00:54 PM »
btw tadspoles, i do appologise if i offended you in anyway, its hard to take peoples context in txt et

other then your lame attempts at crude humor in this thread.

That cut me deep kelsey.  That cut me deep.  /s

Truth is I'm just an old troll that has tried to reform but whose instincts are to  argue with a fence post.  Not calling you a fence post but if you see me arguing with one over who can be the most still, just remind me I'm too old for that.    :toast:

Offline jagrapolite5

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 03:51:56 AM »
hey guys, lol you all know me, if anyone would like to contact me i would be willing to help out on a coin or 2, hit me up.

P.S. love ya guys  thought we all died with cry. ..., and yes i did hold up a decent chunk or cryptsys buy support you all remember my dumb ass defending it till the end :(
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 04:03:57 AM by jagrapolite5 »

Offline masternode

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 03:01:00 PM »
Neutroncoin has "Nucleus Nodes" ,  ;D