February 17, 2019, 05:25:39 pm

Author Topic: Cryptsy Community Relief Project  (Read 24742 times)

Offline TomVelvetPaws

• Sometimes your reputation is all you have.
    • View Profile
Re: Cryptsy Community Relief Project
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2017, 10:34:14 am »
Hi MicroGuy,
Good work on getting access to the Cryptsy wallet data.
I see someone made already made claim on the Reddcoin wallet..  Just as an FYI, that wallet did not go to anyone on the Core dev team.

Gnasher
Reddcoin Lead Dev

Good coin there Gnasher.Redd was one of my first coins along with Netcoin and Crave I still hold many many Redds  :toast:

I suppose it wouldn't be fair of me to take any other wallet.Dat file other than Crave. Unless someone else lays claim to them.If they can prove to me they are the developer I would be more than happy yo give them back.I know some of those coins are dead.I bought a block explorer for it (Crave) it is almost done and should be up fairly soon.Animalroam from cryptobe said he was having problems getting the explorer to read blocks correctly but it appears he's almost done.I sent him a blockchain snapshot.Cheers

Tom
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 11:03:19 am by TomVelvetPaws »

Offline cryptosolar

• DreamTeam
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2017, 11:24:14 am »
Maybe a few of you guys missed something, please read the full post:

If you are a developer and/or long-standing community member interested in one of these coins, please reply below. The coins redacted from the list are not eligible or are no longer available. All coins will be delivered via a dropbox link to an uninspected unsynced wallet.dat file.

It is not possible to claim 10 wallets as a newbie for example.
GLD - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency - (Goldcoin.org)
#Community First  (gldcoin.in) Goldcoin India Project -
www.goldcoinpool.com / 1% fee // GLD E9gjbbzCMErqQ4cKGGEzaPNJBSszChhGyX

Offline xocel

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2017, 12:57:21 pm »
Hey there,

Regarding this post on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1763606.msg18566695#msg18566695

I'm one of the core developers of Ubiq (formally jumbucks/coinmarketscoin) thanks for getting in touch.

I would like to claim the coinmarketscoin/jumbucks wallet.

Thanks.

Offline TomVelvetPaws

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2017, 02:32:18 pm »

If you are a developer and/or long-standing community member interested in one of these coins, please reply below. The coins redacted from the list are not eligible or are no longer available. All coins will be delivered via a dropbox link to an uninspected unsynced wallet.dat file.

I see that.I am one of the Devs.of MTLMC3 and have taken on the role as dev.of crave as well.Since the original developer has passed away.My intention is to bring this coin back to life and I am succeeding and very well received.I have been involved with Crave since its inception in 2015.I am a noob here only because I just joined and learned about this site but not on BitcoinTalk where I hold the rank of Hero member.I mine this coin often and it makes me money.I am also a writer and editor for the newly created Bitcointalk magazine.I just wanted to clarify, that is all in case anyone doesn't know me.I already know many people that are already here and I want to interview some of them for the Magazine, Such as Microguy and Notsofast for example.The first issue will be out very soon and I believe this announcement will be in it as I did submit it for approval.It will be for download as PDF HTML and will also be available as a normal magazine through regular mail.

Thanks

Tom

Offline TomVelvetPaws

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2017, 02:35:46 pm »

I see that.I am one of the Devs.of MTLMC3 and have taken on the role as dev.of crave as well.Since the original developer has passed away.My intention is to bring this coin back to life and I am succeeding and very well received.I have been involved with Crave since its inception in 2015.I am a noob here only because I just joined and learned about this site but not on BitcoinTalk where I hold the rank of Hero member.I mine this coin often and it makes me money.I am also a writer and editor for the newly created Bitcointalk magazine.I just wanted to clarify, that is all in case anyone doesn't know me.I already know many people that are already here and I want to interview some of them for the Magazine, Such as Microguy and Notsofast and Gnasher for example.The first issue will be out very soon and I believe this announcement will be in it as I did submit it for approval.It will be for download as PDF HTML and will also be available as a normal magazine through regular mail.

Thanks

Tom

PS: Please give me good Karma here and on bitcointalk.I hope god lets me drive the Karma bus when my time on this earth is over.  :D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 02:40:18 pm by TomVelvetPaws »

Offline cryptosolar

• DreamTeam
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2017, 03:33:03 pm »

I see that.I am one of the Devs.of MTLMC3 and have taken on the role as dev.of crave as well.Since the original developer has passed away.My intention is to bring this coin back to life and I am succeeding and very well received.I have been involved with Crave since its inception in 2015.I am a noob here only because I just joined and learned about this site but not on BitcoinTalk where I hold the rank of Hero member.I mine this coin often and it makes me money.I am also a writer and editor for the newly created Bitcointalk magazine.I just wanted to clarify, that is all in case anyone doesn't know me.I already know many people that are already here and I want to interview some of them for the Magazine, Such as Microguy and Notsofast and Gnasher for example.The first issue will be out very soon and I believe this announcement will be in it as I did submit it for approval.It will be for download as PDF HTML and will also be available as a normal magazine through regular mail.

Thanks

Tom

PS: Please give me good Karma here and on bitcointalk.I hope god lets me drive the Karma bus when my time on this earth is over.  :D

I am talking about this post:

If no one claims these I would like to claim them.  :toast:
31.Aliencoin
42.fireflycoin
57.nyancoin
66.html5
86.trinity
115.umbrellaltc
130.tac
135.battlecoin
144.pennies
167.lycan

this is not a free coin give away  :)
GLD - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency - (Goldcoin.org)
#Community First  (gldcoin.in) Goldcoin India Project -
www.goldcoinpool.com / 1% fee // GLD E9gjbbzCMErqQ4cKGGEzaPNJBSszChhGyX

Offline TomVelvetPaws

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2017, 03:44:32 pm »

Thanks

Tom

I am talking about this post:

If no one claims these I would like to claim them.  :toast:
31.Aliencoin
42.fireflycoin
57.nyancoin
66.html5
86.trinity
115.umbrellaltc
130.tac
135.battlecoin
144.pennies
167.lycan

this is not a free coin give away  :)

Yes I know.The ones I'm really interested in are the dead ones or any dead ones for that matter Like Pennies Battlecoin Umbrellaltc .It is my goal to bring these dead ones back to life eventually.Once I get done with Crave getting it listed on at least one exchange.I plan on distributing craves to the crave community to get things "a rolling" as they say as the community has been very supportive and kind to me.I can get started with the next one once that is done.The Receivership from the law firm has been added to the magazine.I would like to help find these developers as well hence adding it to the magazine.It's tough and time consuming tracking everyone down.

Cheers my friend  :toast:

Tom

Offline CryptoDatabase

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2017, 06:31:24 pm »
Hello,

I sent the HTML5 team an email about your message on Bitcointalk and they asked me to claim it.

Offline coinaday

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2017, 07:42:25 pm »
Hello,

I am coinaday from Reddit (also use the same username on BCT but I'm very rarely active on there). I started a community revival for NYAN in 2015, and while I do not consider myself a developer for the project, as vmp32k and stellarseahorses have made our only updated client release since the revival started, I am a clear leader of the project such as it is and I don't believe there would be any objections to me taking custody of the coins.

However, if there is any dispute, I would far rather the wallet be destroyed than released to someone from outside the community. Specifically, I am not familiar with the name TomVelvetPaws, although perhaps he is actually someone I know in NYAN and just using a different username. My concern is that the coins not simply be dumped on the market as it would be very detrimental to our tiny market.

I had been very curious what ever happened to these coins. We never saw the effect of them being dumped, but weren't sure if that meant someone was just waiting and they weren't valuable enough yet. It would mean a lot to be able to secure these coins. If I'm given access, I will not consider any of it under my own personal ownership, as I got all of my coin off Cryptsy and have plenty already, but instead will give it back to those who lost it as best I can (as far as I recall offhand, americanpegasus is the only one who has stated significant losses of NYAN on Cryptsy but I'm sure there were other traders who weren't active in our particular community but traded a wide variety) and dedicate the rest to supporting the coin (giveaway to developers and content creators; explicitly excluding myself to keep it fair).

In any event, very interesting situation and I think it's great that you guys are putting this out there. I only know of GLD and Microguy from Cryptopia trollbox which I haven't been in for quite a while, but this definitely adds significantly to my personal opinion of the project.

The fastest way to contact me is on Reddit to /u/coinaday, but I'll try to make sure to check in here periodically until I hear about a resolution for NYAN. Feel free to checkout /r/nyancoins for anyone curious about the project.

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2017, 10:13:28 pm »
claimers  :wave:. take it easy on microguy he's genuinely doing the right thing here, don't make it a headache for him.
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2017, 02:27:17 am »
Thank you for the kind words Kelsey!  :)

It's certainly a remarkable sight to see so many developers and community members taking their time to make these requests. I admire the passion that drives you all to protect and advance your individual projects.

Over the years as we've built Goldcoin, I've been very fortunate to find myself surrounded by these types, and have been extremely lucky that so many have decided to stick around.

In the morning, I'll begin reading over this thread and sorting out this latest round of wallet requests. Going to grab a few hours of sleep now. See you guys tomorrow!
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline amcuser

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2017, 04:12:53 am »
User of Americancoin.
I can manage this wallets:
1 - Americancoin
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:44:01 am by amcuser »

Offline gnasher

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2017, 05:33:02 am »
Thanks TomVelvetPaws

Drop by the Reddit and say hello some time
Still have a lot going on in the community

Hi MicroGuy,
I see someone made already made claim on the Reddcoin wallet..  Just as an FYI, that wallet did not go to anyone on the Core dev team.

Gnasher
Reddcoin Lead Dev

Good coin there Gnasher.Redd was one of my first coins along with Netcoin and Crave I still hold many many Redds  :toast:

I suppose it wouldn't be fair of me to take any other wallet.Dat file other than Crave. Unless someone else lays claim to them.If they can prove to me they are the developer I would be more than happy yo give them back.I know some of those coins are dead.I bought a block explorer for it (Crave) it is almost done and should be up fairly soon.Animalroam from cryptobe said he was having problems getting the explorer to read blocks correctly but it appears he's almost done.I sent him a blockchain snapshot.Cheers

Tom

Offline gnasher

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2017, 05:41:50 am »
Hi MicroGuy/cryptosolar

Seeing as the Reddcoin wallet did not go to the Reddcoin Core team to deal with (I understood that was the intention)
Could you please share to whom you did send this wallet as it would seem it was sent to someone outside of the community.
It should be public record who these funds were donated to if not to the developers.

Thanks

Hi MicroGuy,

Gnasher
Reddcoin Lead Dev

Offline TomVelvetPaws

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2017, 01:31:26 pm »
Hello,

I am coinaday from Reddit (also use the same username on BCT but I'm very rarely active on there). I started a community revival for NYAN in 2015, and while I do not consider myself a developer for the project, as vmp32k and stellarseahorses have made our only updated client release since the revival started, I am a clear leader of the project such as it is and I don't believe there would be any objections to me taking custody of the coins.

However, if there is any dispute, I would far rather the wallet be destroyed than released to someone from outside the community. Specifically, I am not familiar with the name TomVelvetPaws, although perhaps he is actually someone I know in NYAN and just using a different username. My concern is that the coins not simply be dumped on the market as it would be very detrimental to our tiny market.

I had been very curious what ever happened to these coins. We never saw the effect of them being dumped, but weren't sure if that meant someone was just waiting and they weren't valuable enough yet. It would mean a lot to be able to secure these coins. If I'm given access, I will not consider any of it under my own personal ownership, as I got all of my coin off Cryptsy and have plenty already, but instead will give it back to those who lost it as best I can (as far as I recall offhand, americanpegasus is the only one who has stated significant losses of NYAN on Cryptsy but I'm sure there were other traders who weren't active in our particular community but traded a wide variety) and dedicate the rest to supporting the coin (giveaway to developers and content creators; explicitly excluding myself to keep it fair).

In any event, very interesting situation and I think it's great that you guys are putting this out there. I only know of GLD and Microguy from Cryptopia trollbox which I haven't been in for quite a while, but this definitely adds significantly to my personal opinion of the project.

The fastest way to contact me is on Reddit to /u/coinaday, but I'll try to make sure to check in here periodically until I hear about a resolution for NYAN. Feel free to checkout /r/nyancoins for anyone curious about the project.

I have always loved Nyancoin me being a cat lover and all and the nostalgia of it too.I do not dump coins I collect them. Nyan I was going to collect I already have several thousand I wanted to do the same thing your doing.It's a very small market and I believe it can not withstand a large "Dump" Like yourself, I would much rather see the file destroyed than the coins just dumped on the market.It is good that you wish to carry the torch.Good luck to you  :toast:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 01:43:02 pm by TomVelvetPaws »