July 11, 2020, 03:58:26 PM

Author Topic: Developer Appreciation Thread  (Read 1000 times)

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Forum Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Developer Appreciation Thread
« on: March 30, 2017, 07:35:53 AM »
I'm seeing a lot of old faces reappear now that Goldcoin has returned to the Coinmarketcap Top 100.  :wave:

The fact of the matter is we have the best name in cryptocurrency, the best core team, the greatest community, and thanks to our two main developers, a popular mobile app running on a network with 10X the capacity of bitcoin.

For nearly 4 years, our developers have been working to build a user-friendly scalable cryptocurrency platform - and they have succeeded. And while other altcoins with their developers have come and gone, Akumaburn and Stouse49 have remained dedicated to the cause.

So I just wanted to make a thread to say, Thank you guys! Thank you so much for all the hard work and loyalty over these exciting early years.

... now get ready world -- this is only the beginning -- you ain't seen nothing yet!  ;D
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline stemis

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Developer Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 07:56:06 AM »
Thank you as well!

Offline golden_glitcher

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 11:21:31 AM »
Pat on the back lads! well done. Thanks for sticking around this long.
stouse49, nice job on the MAC os support, dirty work that needed doing
and akuma thanks for showing up at the weekly skypes to show ppl the coin still has supportive developers.
my wallet is  like an onion, I cant open it without crying.
goldcoin-  E8J3pHKxM6gXTfcmGzeSBNTGJ29JLWM5eN

Offline tadspoles

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 12:09:43 PM »
I'm seeing a lot of old faces reappear now that Goldcoin has returned to the Coinmarketcap Top 100
Not me...I've been around since the previous rise.    I try to stay active on some of the exchanges and exchange discussion groups proselytizing the gospel of GoldCoin.  I think this year we're going on Polo.  I don't know when but dammit it's happening.  It's time.   

I'm looking for other cheerleading opportunities too if anyone can think of any.  That's an ongoing discussion we all can have. 

The fact of the matter is we have the best name in cryptocurrency, the best core team, the greatest community, and thanks to our two main developers, a popular mobile app running on a network with 10X the capacity of bitcoin.

For nearly 4 years, our developers have been working to build a user-friendly scalable cryptocurrency platform - and they have succeeded. And while other altcoins with their developers have come and gone, Akumaburn and Stouse49 have remained dedicated to the cause.

So I just wanted to make a thread to say, Thank you guys! Thank you so much for all the hard work and loyalty over these exciting early years.

... now get ready world -- this is only the beginning -- you ain't seen nothing yet!   

Absolutely!  Now is the time for a TON of activity (even if it's not perfect).  GoldCoin deserves to be around 2 dollars at a minimum.  It is an established coin that has weathered the storms others sunk in.  THAT is worth a lot.  GoldCoin and all the people involved deserve HUGE APPRECIATION for being the stable stalwart the name implies.   

It's a sad dog that won't wag it's on tail.   Let's wag them tails boys.  Let's wag them tails. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 12:14:25 PM by tadspoles »