April 19, 2024, 03:08:28 PM

Author Topic: Atomica and hash-to-coins Pool Mining  (Read 6840 times)

Offline MatBat

• View Profile
Atomica and hash-to-coins Pool Mining
« on: December 12, 2017, 10:32:38 AM »
Does anyone have any experience with Atomica pool mining? Feedback appreciated.  I am running, wallet address is right, shares being accepted, but no payout.... not sure of how long this pool takes to payout. Any suggestions for this pool or any other that is working.

Hash-to-coins seems to work for CPU mining only - cannot get ASIC miner to connect to servers.

using CGminer

Offline cryptosolar

• Legendary
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
Re: Atomica and hash-to-coins Pool Mining
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 05:02:43 PM »
I dont know what is wrong with your setup or what ever you do on the settings.

But to clear out a few things, maybe you are new to mining :)

i am suggesting to have a look at some mining tutorials in general.

- Do you think Hash to coins is providing 3.7 Gh/s via CPUs ? :)

- a KNC Titan is not a CPU it is a ASIC miner :)

Offline MatBat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 08:46:48 AM »
I dont know what is wrong with your setup or what ever you do on the settings.

But to clear out a few things, maybe you are new to mining :)

i am suggesting to have a look at some mining tutorials in general.

- a KNC Titan is not a CPU it is a ASIC miner :)
I have miners -, I was just simply making the statement that I have had success with getting a CPU to work, I understand CPU mining is useless. hashtocoins seems to be the only pool working for GLD and I was needing help getting gridseed blades to connect to server.

My miners will connect and hash is generated on atomica pool but not paying out  and I think it is obvious the pool is bullcrap due to the lack of workers. GLD needs to get on some pools that work or there will never be the support it needs from miners. I have been successful at mining several other pools with other ALT coins but no success with GLD

I am here for answers to help - not smartass quips - be nice and help  - over 300 M/H scrypt and 3 T/H sha256 - lol  :wave: :coffee: :rofl: ;D

Offline Stouse49

• Gold Engineer
  • DevTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 02:51:26 AM »
With Atomica, there appears to be one working who has 248Kh/s, which is too slow to get any coins.

With a total network of 7.372 GH/s, your miner (300Mh/s would not get many blocks, perhaps 1 of 25 if mining solo or on Atomica where you would be the only one mining.  That would be about 1 block per hour, assuming everything is working right.  How long did you try to mine?  Having shares accepted only results in payout if the mining pool is successful in mining a block.

For hash-to-coins, I have no experience, so cannot comment on why your miners do not connect with cgminer.

GLD: E1A6WogjpqU3KjjoRUD63f7kofrFozmyfg

Offline MatBat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 05:44:48 PM »
Thanks for the input Stouse, I let it mine 48 hours and nothing. There is problems with all pools listed for GLD.  Even Mining Dutch dropped the coin. This is something that needs to be addressed. I am not a mining expert by any means but not a newbie either. I have had success with other scrypt alt coins.  I have moved on to other pastures, hope it changes for goldcoin. Lot of potential with this one but support for mining will have to be addressed if there is intention to get GLD off the ground and moving.

If I am missing the pools available to mine this coin, please advise. Mining guide should be updated accordingly

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 06:46:55 PM »
Thanks for the input Stouse, I let it mine 48 hours and nothing. There is problems with all pools listed for GLD.  Even Mining Dutch dropped the coin. This is something that needs to be addressed. I am not a mining expert by any means but not a newbie either. I have had success with other scrypt alt coins.  I have moved on to other pastures, hope it changes for goldcoin. Lot of potential with this one but support for mining will have to be addressed if there is intention to get GLD off the ground and moving.

If I am missing the pools available to mine this coin, please advise. Mining guide should be updated accordingly

Goldcoin's multi-pool defense system makes it incompatible with most auto-switching pools. In terms of overall mining, the network looks great.

You can see here we have excellent distribution across pools and orphan production is minimal: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gld/#!extraction
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline cryptosolar

• Legendary
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 01:51:09 AM »

Goldcoin's multi-pool defense system makes it incompatible with most auto-switching pools. In terms of overall mining, the network looks great.

You can see here we have excellent distribution across pools and orphan production is minimal: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gld/#!extraction

I can proudly announce that we are hosting a Goldcoin only Pool starting tomorrow 16th Dec.
There will be a continous Hashpower starting with 500Mh/s, this will raise during the next 2-3 Weeks to 1.5 Gh/s providing hustle free mining for all Goldcoin fans :)

http://gldpool.dns.navy/
Low fee (1% for pool maintenance)
High performance backend
No multipool - Goldcoin only!