January 21, 2021, 03:46:25 AM

Author Topic: Possible Delisting on C-CEX  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
  • Metallophilic Interaction
    • View Profile
Possible Delisting on C-CEX
« on: February 01, 2018, 07:12:38 AM »
From the C-CEX website:

'31.01.2018
The following coins will be removed from exchange if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.4 BTC. It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date. Removal date and coin list:

[...], GoldCoin [GLD], [...]'  :shock:

https://c-cex.com/?p=gld-btc
Observations and theory show that, on average, 28% of the binding-energy in aurophilic interaction can be attributed to relativistic expansion of the gold d-orbitals.   GLD E5CUw66jvPSGirggrek8vagARNM2ZQErEN

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: Possible Delisting on C-CEX
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 09:42:13 AM »
We have decided that it is no longer in our best interest to be associated with a "scam" exchange. C-CEX can no longer be trusted.

After the new client is released this month, we will secure listings on additional exchanges. We currently have applications pending at Binance, Poloniex, Upcoin, and CoinExchange.

Rather than make the push now, it makes more sense to wait for the new client. This is because the current client is very difficult to build and requires several outdated libraries.

We have set aside $50K to be used for securing these additional exchanges. Bittrex and Cryptopia are perfectly capable of handling our trading volume until then. Goodbye C-CEX and good riddance.
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 11:18:42 AM »
We have decided that it is no longer in our best interest to be associated with a "scam" exchange. C-CEX can no longer be trusted.

Yes, I know. At least, I could 'buy' me some GLD on C-CEX without having any BTC left.

After the new client is released this month, we will secure listings on additional exchanges. We currently have applications pending at Binance, Poloniex, Upcoin, and CoinExchange.

I'm looking forward to it.
Observations and theory show that, on average, 28% of the binding-energy in aurophilic interaction can be attributed to relativistic expansion of the gold d-orbitals.   GLD E5CUw66jvPSGirggrek8vagARNM2ZQErEN

Offline stemis

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 07:34:16 PM »
Yeah, something has always been 'off' about that site.  I did have high hopes that eventually C-CEX would change it's ways, however it is time to part ways.

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 12:41:44 PM »
Very noble.
Still, I'm not sure if we already can afford to ride this high horse.