September 27, 2026, 10:41:17 PM
Login
Register
Home
Help
Search
Social Bookmarks
Facebook Group
Bitcointalk Thread
Twitter Feed
Telegram Group
Goldcoin Reddit
Login
Register
Goldcoin Website
Get Wallet
CoinMarketcap
Telegram
Block Explorer
GoldCoin Talk
Lobby
Newbie Central
Hello I'm from Philippines and new here.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Hello I'm from Philippines and new here. (Read 4069 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
philmore09
Newbie
Posts: 1
Karma: +0/-0
Hello I'm from Philippines and new here.
«
on:
December 04, 2013, 06:18:11 PM »
Hi can you help me how it works??
Logged
4DaysMining
Gold Panner
Posts: 39
Karma: +1/-0
Re: Hello I'm from Philippines and new here.
«
Reply #1 on:
December 04, 2013, 10:53:34 PM »
Welcome! What portion of GoldCoin are needing help on?
Logged
GLD E7mkRcaauQ7wbWyXi6vmFj6B1wKybM1dTX
MicroGuy
System Admin
Posts: 3471
Karma: +47/-0
"Shoot for the Stars!"
Re: Hello I'm from Philippines and new here.
«
Reply #2 on:
December 08, 2013, 08:54:31 AM »
Greetings! It's my pleasure to welcome you here!
Please feel free to fire away with any questions you might have!
Logged
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GoldCoin Talk
Lobby
Newbie Central
Hello I'm from Philippines and new here.