September 27, 2026, 11:22:40 PM

Author Topic: Hello I'm from Philippines and new here.  (Read 4071 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline philmore09

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hello I'm from Philippines and new here.
« on: December 04, 2013, 06:18:11 PM »
Hi can you help me how it works??

Offline 4DaysMining

  • Gold Panner
  • **
  • Posts: 39
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • LocalGoldCoin.com
Re: Hello I'm from Philippines and new here.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 10:53:34 PM »
Welcome!  What portion of GoldCoin are needing help on?
GLD E7mkRcaauQ7wbWyXi6vmFj6B1wKybM1dTX

Offline MicroGuy

  • System Admin
  • *****
  • Posts: 3471
  • Karma: +47/-0
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: Hello I'm from Philippines and new here.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 08:54:31 AM »
Greetings! It's my pleasure to welcome you here!  :D  ;D  :D



Please feel free to fire away with any questions you might have!  8)
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."