September 29, 2026, 11:14:25 AM

Author Topic: GoldCoin is majestic!  (Read 3273 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MrMPH

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
GoldCoin is majestic!
« on: November 29, 2013, 11:04:31 PM »
Hello,
Well. I have never joined a forum, and never bought any crypto currency before, and don't own any yet, but I love the name majestic name of GoldCoin.

I think I downloaded a wallet
GoldCoin (GLD) versio v0.7.1.6-gcf3abdf39d-beta
and I think this is my address?

GLD - E6d6Kf9p3Q6RFcimkVSdYRaaaebrweThXJ

Certainly not computer wise, but I'll give it a shot.
It will be majestic to become a GoldCoin owner!

I will look into whats called mining, I see it in my wallet, and clicked on it, but it has not done anything in 4 hours.

Probably doing something incorrect.
It will be majestic to finally figure it out!

I would ask for help with the mining thing, but you will probably send me to a topic that I will have trouble figuring out.

Well,  blessings to the majestic GoldCoin Forum!

PS, that's 5X times I used majestic, (no 6X) do I get a 200 coin credit for all or them? Smiles and good day.



Offline Alpha

  • Gold Miner
  • ****
  • Posts: 155
  • Karma: +12/-0
    • View Profile
Re: GoldCoin is majestic!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 11:41:31 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

If you need help, ask questions because this is a very helpful community.

Is MPH a racing reference or just initials?
 
GLD:  EEbzQ6sFXQGxsqG8Y3bFnXJdm2ADg81XDk