September 29, 2026, 01:13:14 PM

Author Topic: Started late, but cheers from Ohio!  (Read 3426 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bitvegas1121

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Started late, but cheers from Ohio!
« on: November 30, 2013, 08:52:04 AM »
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, and I just started using goldcoins, I'd just like to get to know everyone here and make some new friends with this growing cryptocurrency!
I think I'll try to find a place to get a few for free so in the meantime I'll browse around the forum.

Offline CryptoFreedom4Me

  • Gold Miner
  • ****
  • Posts: 831
  • Karma: +27/-0
    • View Profile
    • GoldCoin-gld.com "peer-to-peer digital currency"
Re: Started late, but cheers from Ohio!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 08:55:16 AM »
Welcome to the community and thanks for joining!
“The desire of goldcoin is not for gold. It is for the means of freedom and benefit.” 
Wallet GLD:  DwZmKn6cAxTTMbswtx59zqf5dSHQtAg2YL
Cryptsy Referral Link https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=36360

Offline AZIZ1977

  • Gold Miner
  • ****
  • Posts: 573
  • Karma: +25/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Started late, but cheers from Ohio!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 10:40:57 AM »
Welcome Goldcoin miner.
GLD: DvCsNBJowwzManPa6YSMsNFanFXMxqgFuk
BTC: 16F9CkTbDAAa76EzpqhEhQsRP93Gn49GpW

Offline MicroGuy

  • System Admin
  • *****
  • Posts: 3471
  • Karma: +47/-0
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: Started late, but cheers from Ohio!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 11:43:29 AM »
Welcome to the community! It's my pleasure to greet you!  :D  ;D  :D



Please let me know if you ever need anything at all!  8)
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."