September 29, 2026, 12:41:29 PM
Login
Register
Home
Help
Search
Social Bookmarks
Facebook Group
Bitcointalk Thread
Twitter Feed
Telegram Group
Goldcoin Reddit
Login
Register
Goldcoin Website
Get Wallet
CoinMarketcap
Telegram
Block Explorer
GoldCoin Talk
Main Category
Mining & Pools
cudaminer solo mining
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: cudaminer solo mining (Read 7712 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
draceus
Newbie
Posts: 8
Karma: +0/-0
cudaminer solo mining
«
on:
December 02, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »
Hey, having issues setting up cuda miner to solo.
I made a .bat file with the following
cudaminer --scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:8122 -u "username" -p "password"
but it does not work...
Any ideas?
Logged
superbleester
Prospector
Posts: 93
Karma: +4/-0
Just a fellow miner.
Re: cudaminer solo mining
«
Reply #1 on:
December 02, 2013, 06:19:37 PM »
Hey, I use Cudaminer! That isn't the correct format! I have one for pool mining here:
cudaminer.exe -o pool/IP:port -O username:password
Logged
Feel free to donate if I helped! Happy mining!
GLD: EASWLRpwLMWJQhE8cdjuNmtPtAFK171QNJ
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GoldCoin Talk
Main Category
Mining & Pools
cudaminer solo mining