September 29, 2026, 05:16:26 AM

Author Topic: Now that the difficulty is six...  (Read 6696 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline superbleester

  • Prospector
  • ***
  • Posts: 93
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Just a fellow miner.
    • View Profile
Now that the difficulty is six...
« on: December 04, 2013, 08:16:45 AM »
GoldCoin is almost at the bottom of profitability to mine at this point. I'm still gonna mine it, but if the price doesn't increase soon I may have to stop. Don't get me wrong I love GoldCoin and I'll do anything I can for it, but if we don't see a little increase in a month than I may stop mining. Of course I'll still be here on the forums. So what is the target difficulty as it is still rising as I type?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Feel free to donate if I helped! Happy mining!
GLD: EASWLRpwLMWJQhE8cdjuNmtPtAFK171QNJ

Offline AZIZ1977

  • Gold Miner
  • ****
  • Posts: 573
  • Karma: +25/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 08:25:50 AM »
I will keep mining Goldcoin till my card burns up.  ;D
GLD: DvCsNBJowwzManPa6YSMsNFanFXMxqgFuk
BTC: 16F9CkTbDAAa76EzpqhEhQsRP93Gn49GpW

Offline MicroGuy

  • System Admin
  • *****
  • Posts: 3471
  • Karma: +47/-0
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 08:29:44 AM »
I will keep mining Goldcoin till my card burns up.  ;D

This is the attitude that will make Goldcoin #1 Cryptocurrency!  :D
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline ikwileten12

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 08:34:18 AM »
DUOComputers IT Store is in here all the way ! :)

Offline 4DaysMining

  • Gold Panner
  • **
  • Posts: 39
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • LocalGoldCoin.com
Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 08:36:33 AM »
Difficulty is based on total GoldCoin network hashrate.  As the profitability goes down, so too does difficulty in general -- as you lose people (hashrate) chasing the $$.
GLD E7mkRcaauQ7wbWyXi6vmFj6B1wKybM1dTX

Offline ikwileten12

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Now that the difficulty is six...
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 08:39:14 AM »
goldcoin will rise im sure of it :P