April 18, 2024, 09:45:58 PM

Author Topic: WTB 500 GLD at above market price  (Read 3661 times)

Offline Lizardberry

• View Profile
WTB 500 GLD at above market price
« on: January 13, 2014, 11:47:40 AM »
I just checked at http://coinmarketcap.com and GLD is at .028 right now.  If anyone wants to sell me a small amount, say 500 at .03 I can pay via Paypal.  My ebay account is allkindsofrarefinds if you want to check out my nearly 500 positive feedback.  Thanks.

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: WTB 500 GLD at above market price
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 04:10:22 PM »
Good idea!

I'd love to help but I'm still trying to load up a bit more at these prices.  You might try getting some BTC using https://coinbase.com/ and then transferring it to Cryptsy. That's what I'm doing at the moment. :D
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline Lizardberry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 04:47:56 PM »
Thanks.  I had bought LTC from ebay and transferred to cryptsy where I traded for Gld.  It was a very inefficient way to get Gld.  I will look into coinbase.  It does look much simpler than most currency exchanges I have looked at. 

Offline Armis

• Prospector
    • View Profile
    • Armis
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 11:25:14 AM »
Thanks.  I had bought LTC from ebay and transferred to cryptsy where I traded for Gld.  It was a very inefficient way to get Gld.  I will look into coinbase.  It does look much simpler than most currency exchanges I have looked at.

with the whole coin community tied to bitcoin it really places bitcoin in a solid position, but at the same time it 'leaves' the other out on a 'limb'.

www.ArmisGame.com
Where Wisdom Always Wins