August 09, 2020, 09:40:04 PM

Author Topic: The Goldcoin Bug :)  (Read 1075 times)

Offline kreno777

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
The Goldcoin Bug :)
« on: June 06, 2015, 06:17:10 PM »
Hi Everyone.

First let me start by sharing a little, briefly.

I have now been involved in Goldcoin for +/- 2yrs.

1st - I researched allot of coins and Goldcoin just stood out for me in, In Brand, In Development, In Uniqueness (51% system), and in Community.
2nd - I started mining, with my CPU, then GPU, then GPU's, Then ASIC.
3rd - I started to get involved in the Community (enjoyed this)
4th - Actively worked to Market and Promote Goldcoin ( SA Conference )

5th - Went quite for the last couple of months as i regrouped things, and here i want to share something :

During this period i would periodically check in on the forum and facebook, just to check in, and things kept moving forward here, by a few fixed individuals and by a few that would come and go. Those that would come and go interested me as they seemed not always to be just new individuals, but people that have been involved for some time, coming and going and coming back again and it dawned on me :

GOLD - its a bug and it bites....

What we have here is Goldcoin, and once it has bitten you have that bug, that digital bug and you keep coming back to it. Go through this forum and you will see posts from an individual and then not for months at a time, and then all of a sudden they are back on the scene. Why ?

I think its that Goldcoin Bug, its bitten you. :)

I want to put out a call here to those that have this bug, to those that when they looked at Goldcoin had that thought, this coin could go places. (its the bug talking)  ;)

Well im here to say, i want to take it places and i want to wake everyone up at the same time to make a push, im not talking some haphazard scurry around, im talking, a planned movement, an organized drive, a coming together of Goldcoin Bugs to spread the Word that Goldcoin is here and we have something that can take us to the number one spot,

We have the Goldcoin Bug.

Its time we as the people of Goldcoin start moving on what we have. To tell the world we are the Goldcoin bugs and we have a message :

Goldcoin : The Gold Standard of Digital Currency
&
The Goldcoin Bugs are aiming at No 1

Dream a little, Yes, dream. Then wake up and take that dream and lets make it a reality.

Im asking you to share in this post what we as the Goldcoin Bugs can do to get Goldcoin to that no.1 position.

Its time to Plan, Strategize & Execute.

The Goldcoin Bugs have the power to move !!!

Offline golden_glitcher

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: The Goldcoin Bug :)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 08:30:44 PM »
Your msg motivated me to log back in, first time in long while. I got bitten,like you said. The shame of losing the game i was working on was enough to keep me hiding, I cringe when i realize how close to completion it was. I'm still busy as hell these days but will try to log in an get involved more often,
my wallet is  like an onion, I cant open it without crying.
goldcoin-  E8J3pHKxM6gXTfcmGzeSBNTGJ29JLWM5eN

Offline kreno777

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
Re: The Goldcoin Bug :)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 01:58:28 AM »
Hi golden_glitcher.

Thanx for popping in, yip I know its contagious.  ;D

Dont worry about it, I remember, we where all a little heartsore, but these things happen. What i think the important thing here is that people could see that things where getting done, that people are getting involved and doing things. This lets the people see the heart beat at GLD and your a part of it.

Have a golden day. :)