August 09, 2020, 10:09:24 PM

Author Topic: GoldCoin (GLD) Status Update for November 2015  (Read 1918 times)

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Forum Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
GoldCoin (GLD) Status Update for November 2015
« on: November 13, 2015, 02:12:21 PM »
Starting this month, I'll begin making a monthly post in this forum to update everyone as to the currency's status from my perspective. But please never forget - this is a "decentralized" currency. I am not the leader; nor am I in charge. I am simply a servant to this community where each member is of equal value and importance.

I am in the process of experimenting with a new format for the Goldcoin Report (a YouTube program) that WILL contain controversial and unusual subject matter. Please do not be concerned by any of the topics presented. The show is for entertainment purposes only and simply a vehicle for promoting GoldCoin.

There have been many new exciting developments for Goldcoin over the past few months. We have secured a listing on a new exchange, introduced the Open Workforce Project™, and coming soon to Amazon will be a new Goldcoin book documenting our first rocky year of history. And Akumaburn has indicated recently in the Facebook group that he will soon resume his work on the new java client.

If anyone has any comments, concerns, or suggestions, please post them below and I will reply as my time allows. 8)

Thanks for tuning in, and ..."may all your Bitcoin dreams turn to Gold."
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline Raid

• Gold Panner
    • View Profile
Re: GoldCoin (GLD) Status Update for November 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 09:03:41 AM »
Looks Good MicroGuy! Keep up the good work! How are the explorers? Id love to see what comes out from all this work!

-Raid
GoldCoin WorkForce

Wallet: DvWtGrr4k7GT6nQiPFp6DdEmuiWsXEMpu4

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Forum Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 09:03:59 PM »
Looks Good MicroGuy! Keep up the good work! How are the explorers? Id love to see what comes out from all this work!

-Raid

I'm not sure about the Explorer situation. I think that is something that will need to be addressed in the near future. It does look at though Coinplorer has finally updated to the latest release: https://coinplorer.com/GLD

My YT channel subscriber numbers are taking off like a rocket. At some point, I will have to tone down the conspiracy rhetoric. But for now, I think it makes for an interesting show and opens up Goldcoin to an entirely new audience and well-suited demographic.

As long as we all continue giving 100% in our own way, in alignment with our god-given talents, this currency will over time become more valuable than physical gold itself.

Akumaburn is also back coding again today which is a welcome sight. 2016 is going to be the year of GoldCoin (GLD)! :)

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Forum Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 10:15:37 PM »
I also noticed today that the Cryptsy cold storage wallet is shrinking. This might be indicative of people moving GLD off the exchange and into safe keeping. :)

http://gld.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

Offline cryptosolar

• DreamTeam
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 05:44:54 PM »
I also noticed today that the Cryptsy cold storage wallet is shrinking. This might be indicative of people moving GLD off the exchange and into safe keeping. :)

I've checked in on the richlist on place 19 now i am 22 so i can confirm this  :)

Would be nice to see you speaking about the workforce and other Goldcoin related Projects :-)
GLD - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency - (Goldcoin.org)
#Community First  (gldcoin.in) Goldcoin India Project -
www.goldcoinpool.com / 1% fee // GLD E9gjbbzCMErqQ4cKGGEzaPNJBSszChhGyX

Offline Raid

• Gold Panner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 05:35:29 AM »

I've checked in on the richlist on place 19 now i am 22 so i can confirm this  :)

Would be nice to see you speaking about the workforce and other Goldcoin related Projects :-)

Indeed microguy ir would be lovely to see you Speak about the workforce and about the future of gld, really looking forward to it
GoldCoin WorkForce

Wallet: DvWtGrr4k7GT6nQiPFp6DdEmuiWsXEMpu4

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Forum Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 12:18:02 PM »
Indeed microguy it would be lovely to see you Speak about the workforce and about the future of gld, really looking forward to it

Okay. During tonight's broadcast I will mention the workforce and speak about the future of Goldcoin. This is the type of feedback and communication we need in making GLD the greatest cryptocurrency in the free world.

I get messages occasionally from new Open Workforce™ members asking what is the 'minimum' number of posts required, or what is the 'minimum' amount of work required. I will not mention any names, but this is not the attitude of a team-player playing on the greatest team of all. We might be an underdog, but we're going to the super bowl eventually. And we need all of our players to give it 100%. Don't look at this building process as another Friday payday, it's more than that, much much more. We are making history, the new history of money.

Most people don't understand that it's not technology that makes a currency great, it's not bells and whistles that makes a currency great - it all boils down to the community, its heart, its work ethic, and the shared common goal of putting forth our efforts for the greatest good of all.

My life is dedicated to making Goldcoin the greatest currency on earth! I can see no reason to set the goal any lower. :)

Offline akumaburn

• Lead Developer
  • DevTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 04:12:03 PM »
Yep.

Current client, even AS-is, is 10 times better than 99% of the alternatives.. but the market-cap doesn't show it.. because we don't have an organized community where everyone participates and contributes. It is up the people to show the initiative.

New client is going to a little while longer (maybe 3 months or so, maybe longer, maybe shorter). I don't know... because unless someone feels like hiring me to do this job and nothing else, I can't focus all my attention on it as I need a steady source of income.

Now I'll be back on coding(full gear) hopefully Monday. I plan to give about ~3 hours a day(baring holidays/weekends) to GLD if I can spare it. The rest is up to you guys!

Indeed microguy it would be lovely to see you Speak about the workforce and about the future of gld, really looking forward to it

Okay. During tonight's broadcast I will mention the workforce and speak about the future of Goldcoin. This is the type of feedback and communication we need in making GLD the greatest cryptocurrency in the free world.

I get messages occasionally from new Open Workforce™ members asking what is the 'minimum' number of posts required, or what is the 'minimum' amount of work required. I will not mention any names, but this is not the attitude of a team-player playing on the greatest team of all. We might be an underdog, but we're going to the super bowl eventually. And we need all of our players to give it 100%. Don't look at this building process as another Friday payday, it's more than that, much much more. We are making history, the new history of money.

Most people don't understand that it's not technology that makes a currency great, it's not bells and whistles that makes a currency great - it all boils down to the community, its heart, its work ethic, and the shared common goal of putting forth our efforts for the greatest good of all.

My life is dedicated to making Goldcoin the greatest currency on earth! I can see no reason to set the goal any lower. :)
Want to donate to the Development Team?

GLD:
DztaVPtUd2M5TwfifBUaq5bLrAscYeMbyd