April 18, 2024, 05:43:50 PM

Author Topic: Goldcoin looking strong  (Read 2245 times)

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Goldcoin looking strong
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:31:19 AM »
I see alot of work/project discussions happening in the background, seems to have filtered through to the market. Though even if it was to go up 10 times it would still be massively undervalued.

Few coins from 2013 still around with a strong focused community. No matter how many crapcoins are pumped out now days you can't 'buy' goldcoins solid history since 2013.

E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
  • Metallophilic Interaction
    • View Profile
Re: Goldcoin looking strong
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 04:26:38 AM »
I see alot of work/project discussions happening in the background, seems to have filtered through to the market. Though even if it was to go up 10 times it would still be massively undervalued.

Few coins from 2013 still around with a strong focused community. No matter how many crapcoins are pumped out now days you can't 'buy' goldcoins solid history since 2013.

That's exactly what I'm thinking about GLD.
Remember StarCoin and Neocoin? :D
Had a lot of fun with them, too, but didn't sell them in time.
Still holding on to my Litecoins... 8)
Observations and theory show that, on average, 28% of the binding-energy in aurophilic interaction can be attributed to relativistic expansion of the gold d-orbitals.   GLD E5CUw66jvPSGirggrek8vagARNM2ZQErEN

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Goldcoin looking strong
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 04:53:48 AM »
Remember StarCoin and Neocoin? :D

not at all.

while occasionally i have a play with random coins, i certainly only stick with coins that have proper potential longterm.
i'm not in crypto to make fiat, but to help push forward a proper p2p currency.

i do hold litecoin (its my core holdings), goldcoin is right up there as one of my top 5 coins that could have a proper decent future.
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz