April 19, 2024, 02:28:54 PM

Author Topic: Why do you believe in GoldCoin?  (Read 2460 times)

Offline tadspoles

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Why do you believe in GoldCoin?
« on: September 06, 2016, 03:18:42 AM »
The thing I like about GoldCoin is it will implement the best protocols and strategies once they have been fleshed out.  The team does not believe in rigid stances.  That's why it's the Gold Standard of Cryptocurrency.  GoldCoin will always do what's best for it's owners.

Offline tadspoles

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you believe in GoldCoin?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 11:44:00 PM »
I was NOT aware of all this!  Wow.  Thank you!

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 07:21:24 AM »
Goldcoin's been around a long time (in crypto terms) and is one of a very few honest coins.

Microguys done a great job of holding the community together during some very lean times, but still stuck too his guns and maybe now its the beginning of much better things; with a such a diverse community starting to really grow.

Goldcoin itself is starting to look bullish, just itching to rise and so it should even 10 cent- $1 is very undervalued for its potential imho.

E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 09:44:52 PM »
Satoshi Nakamoto referred to the term ‘gold’ numerous times in his bitcoin whitepaper, and his gold analogy is used frequently in bitcoin articles explaining the protocol. So what better brand could there possibly be for an improved version dedicated to completing the original vision?  :think:

Moving forward, we intend to leap frog the competition as we mature into a leading global currency. This can be accomplished using a simple three-pronged strategy: build the best brand, write awesome code, and fiercely protect the integrity of the protocol (core management).

And because I don't say this nearly enough, "thank you one and all!" I haven't "worked" in three years because it's always my pleasure waking up each day to help build Goldcoin as a member of this loyal community.  :thumbsup:
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."