March 28, 2024, 11:43:07 AM

Author Topic: Easy Interface  (Read 2636 times)

Offline CaptainDrG1

• Social Economic Relations
  • DreamTeam
    • View Profile
Easy Interface
« on: September 06, 2016, 10:11:45 AM »
Good morning Eric, it was brought to my attention to ask why can't we make the GoldCoin interface user friendly?  Here's a great example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.venmo

Offline Stouse49

• Gold Engineer
  • DevTeam
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Interface
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 01:18:44 AM »
My expertise in programming is the backend of the GoldCoin app.  In fact, I can make an app for any POW coin, regardless of the hashing algorithm or difficulty algorithm as long as the Elliptic Curve for the private and public keys is the same as bitcoin.

However, when it comes to user interfaces, I am weak.  I can tweak colors and move text around a little, but a complete overhaul of the interface is beyond my abilities.  For that we would need another expert in Android programming.  If such an expert could be found, they could submit pull requests and I can integrate the code and we can test it.

Thanks for the suggestion.
GLD: E1A6WogjpqU3KjjoRUD63f7kofrFozmyfg

Offline tadspoles

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Interface
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 01:28:12 AM »
You're the man Stouse.  We all should reach out some to help find Stouse some devs that might be able to contribute on the pretty parts.  That is a skillset unto itself--UI/UX.   Hopefully we'll be able to find some help here.  It would help GoldCoin out a lot. 

I would think we may be able to find some people that wanted to bolster their resumes.   Perhaps others here are better recruiters than me.