July 10, 2020, 03:12:38 PM

Author Topic: no news is ________?  (Read 1225 times)

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
no news is ________?
« on: October 26, 2016, 11:53:32 PM »
well its not always the case in reality, often very good companies are working so much in the background they never get time to inform the market.  :)
however the market perception is always no news is bad news :(

this is something in the real world i have to continually lecture small market cap companies on (and one of the reasons they remain small market cap).

i'll goto directors hey its been quiet whats been happening, they'll always talk to me for ages about great things, and i always reply well then "TELL THE MARKET"

and every member here, post post post, talk about goldcoin, ask questions, answer questions, lets get this community active, don't always leave it to devs or commitee members etc this is your coin and your community too.

E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline cryptosolar

• DreamTeam
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
Re: no news is ________?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 08:15:04 PM »
- Sorry for the silence in the last week, we are currently working on various projects which are about to be completed soon.
So we are just a bit busy with those projects and didnt found the time to keep the community informed at the same time.

- we do not want to deliver unfinished projects which afterwards results in more Questions than answers, like rumors.

- In the meantime, we should take this as a chance to grab a few cheap goldcoins.

- It should not be forgotten that most of us spend their free time here for Goldcoin.

:)

PS: THX U for recognizing this, sometimes a bit silence is healthy to regain energy for future tasks
if you are always busy you will loose your focus and target which will have bad results at the end
GLD - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency - (Goldcoin.org)
#Community First  (gldcoin.in) Goldcoin India Project -
www.goldcoinpool.com / 1% fee // GLD E9gjbbzCMErqQ4cKGGEzaPNJBSszChhGyX

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
  • Metallophilic Interaction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 03:53:19 AM »
Not much news from me either. I'm busy with my Microsoft training.

- In the meantime, we should take this as a chance to grab a few cheap goldcoins.

There is still some profit-taking going on due to the heavy rise earlier. Nothing to worry. :)

Observations and theory show that, on average, 28% of the binding-energy in aurophilic interaction can be attributed to relativistic expansion of the gold d-orbitals.   GLD E5CUw66jvPSGirggrek8vagARNM2ZQErEN

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 10:05:36 PM »
Not much news from me either. I'm busy with my Microsoft training.

There is still some profit-taking going on due to the heavy rise earlier. Nothing to worry. :)

i'm indifferent to the 'price' at any given time, liquidity is way more important. no coin can be a usable currency if it can't be exchanged in decent volumes.
'price' always takes care of itself.
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz