April 26, 2024, 11:25:32 AM

Author Topic: NovaExchange  (Read 3873 times)

Offline cryptosolar

• Legendary
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
NovaExchange
« on: January 10, 2017, 05:22:37 AM »
Goldcoin now traded on NovaExchange

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_GLD/

NovaExchange GLD to BTC Market
NovaExchange GLD to Espers Market
NovaExchange GLD to piggycoin Market
NovaExchange GLD to LTC Market
NovaExchange GLD to DOGE Market

:)

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: NovaExchange
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 02:27:50 PM »
~~

These sort of developments that we discover out of the blue are some of the most exciting -- because they prove the network is beginning to evolve spontaneously. This is what we've talked about and worked towards for almost 4 sold years. It's happening!

~~
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 05:51:47 AM »
 :(

imho its the thing we don't need out of the blue, too many exchanges (before liquidity builds), destroys liquidity. having enough trouble keeping liquidity up on the exchanges already listed.

when it comes to exchanges this is certainly one thing development needs a roadmap for; not the current haphazard approach.
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 09:25:26 AM »
:(

imho its the thing we don't need out of the blue, too many exchanges (before liquidity builds), destroys liquidity. having enough trouble keeping liquidity up on the exchanges already listed.

when it comes to exchanges this is certainly one thing development needs a roadmap for; not the current haphazard approach.

A currency cannot really dictate to exchanges which currencies they decide to support. I know very little about this exchange; but I seriously doubt it will have a negative effect on liquidity.

In terms of a roadmap, this is an excellent reminder. We need to make our plans more public and transparent.

This forum has been quiet lately and most of the discussion has been recently occurring in our Facebook group and in the team's 2 Skype channels. I will work harder from now on to make our plans and goals more publicly available.

One thing's for sure, I can always count on your honest and to-the-point feedback. And for that, I am sincerely grateful.  :wave:

~~
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline cryptosolar

• Legendary
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 06:18:46 AM »
In terms of Liquidity it is maybe not that good to have another small Exchange....

But i have to agree here with MicroGuy, we cant dictate exchanges to delist Goldcoin, at least Goldcoin is more decentralized and we have another Partner supporting Goldcoin, and they have a Dice Game which could also attract more users.

So i guess nobody from us asked them to list Goldcoin and i am quiet happy about that.

What we can do is to watch the exchange and decide if we want to support the Exchange with backlinks and advices.
(we dont support Coingather because it is another "Mystery" Exchange, but they have still Goldcoin listed with a wrong Icon, but even if we would tell them to delist Goldcoin, they wont do that i guess)

Another thing is that people have the chance to trade out of a big list of "mysterious" Coins into Goldcoin on one Exchange. ( like Cryptopia)   

Edit:

dice game now available for gld on NovaExchange  ;D

https://novaexchange.com/dice/

roll the dice and win maybe mighty prices :)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:43:53 AM by cryptosolar »