April 20, 2024, 09:36:27 AM

Author Topic: Remember me?  (Read 3522 times)

Offline sic840

• View Profile
    • Goldcoin
Remember me?
« on: January 14, 2017, 12:28:03 AM »
Hey friends long time no see. Had a long busy summer fall winter. Finally got my wife through school and employed! My time is starting to free up so I wanted to see what y'all have been up to? Hope all is well! I intend on keeping close attention to y'all again. Miss my crypto friends a ton. Talk soon!
E418iGNiTZQFsfP2kz1cSrdZy52mBtNZya

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: Remember me?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 01:33:41 AM »
Hey friends long time no see. Had a long busy summer fall winter. Finally got my wife through school and employed! My time is starting to free up so I wanted to see what y'all have been up to? Hope all is well! I intend on keeping close attention to y'all again. Miss my crypto friends a ton. Talk soon!

Of course we remember you!  :wave:

If you're on Facebook you might want to check out the Goldcoin Talk group. Plus we have a live streaming team meeting every Sunday that's open to the public. And I've fired up a new season of the Goldcoin Report and will be doing a Q&A episode each week.

Anyway, just let me know if there's anything you ever need. Welcome back!
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline cryptosolar

• Legendary
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 05:00:47 AM »
yes  :wave:

you made some noise for Goldcoin with twitter, one of the early birds out of the workforce team  :thumbsup:

Welcome back  :D

join the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/goldcointalk/ there are a lot of things going on  :) take a look :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:05:32 AM by cryptosolar »

Offline sic840

• View Profile
    • Goldcoin
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 11:55:30 AM »
You guys are awesome! I am fairly sure I will have time to check out the team meeting tomorrow. Looking forward to it. I am curious as to what y'all have been up to lately.  How do I join the meeting?

Offline sic840

• View Profile
    • Goldcoin
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 12:09:46 PM »
Never mind about the Facebook group I found it. That was a dumb question. I should have known it would be here in the forums. You guys always did a great job of displaying info for everyone to find. I'm going to do my best to join the group tomorrow.