April 18, 2024, 07:48:47 PM

Author Topic: Systems Administrator and Developer from Craigslist  (Read 4354 times)

Offline Brett Walling

• View Profile
Systems Administrator and Developer from Craigslist
« on: October 20, 2017, 02:54:00 PM »
Hello GoldCoin Community,

I am Brett Walling, and I am a *nix system administrator and developer who is interested in this opportunity.  I started out my career doing development for a business process management consulting company that was eventually acquired by Oracle.  My next big adventure in computing was physically building and maintaining massive data centers for some of the top hosting companies in the business.  Most recently, I helped maintain and develop tools for one of the largest telecom companies.  While my C++ skills are admittedly a little rusty, I am confident I would be a great addition to this team.  Cryptocurrencies are fascinating and increasingly more important to the entire world in addition to the computing world.  I would love to chat about the position and the direction GoldCoin is headed.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  My resume is available upon request.

Brett Walling

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: Systems Administrator and Developer from Craigslist
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 05:53:57 AM »
Thank you for this introduction. I have sent you a note via PM.
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline diatamariono

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 02:48:22 PM »

I am Brett Walling, and I am a *nix system administrator and developer who is interested in this opportunity.  I started out my career doing development for a business process management consulting company that was eventually acquired by Oracle.  My next big adventure in computing was physically building and maintaining massive data centers for some of the top hosting companies in the business.  Most recently, I helped maintain and develop tools for one of the largest telecom companies.  While my C++ skills are admittedly a little rusty, I am confident I would be a great addition to this team.  Cryptocurrencies are fascinating and increasingly more important to the entire world in addition to the computing world.  I would love to chat about the position and the direction GoldCoin is headed.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  My resume is available upon request.

Brett Walling
how to work in here ?

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 05:15:44 PM »

Brett Walling
how to work in here ?

Hello. Please reply below with your qualifications and work experience.
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."