April 23, 2024, 02:08:02 AM

Author Topic: GoldCoin Shopping Cart  (Read 3190 times)

Offline Knuckleball

• View Profile
GoldCoin Shopping Cart
« on: January 15, 2018, 08:45:46 AM »
I've done a quick search and haven't really seen what I was looking for.  If there is already an answer on the board perhaps someone could link to it.

I am looking to sell goods via a website and I am looking for a shopping cart that will allow me to price and sell these goods with GoldCoin. Was hoping to find something that would automatically mark-to-market with current price.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Offline stemis

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: GoldCoin Shopping Cart
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 12:27:28 PM »
Check this link out and let me know if it helps: https://www.goldcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3835.msg17725#msg17725

Offline stemis

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 12:29:01 PM »
Or try searching the forum for the word 'plugin'

Offline Knuckleball

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 09:18:08 AM »
Thanks Stemis!

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 09:53:43 AM »
I've done a quick search and haven't really seen what I was looking for.  If there is already an answer on the board perhaps someone could link to it.

I am looking to sell goods via a website and I am looking for a shopping cart that will allow me to price and sell these goods with GoldCoin. Was hoping to find something that would automatically mark-to-market with current price.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Take a look at https://www.coinbuilder.org. We have a fully developed Woocommerce plugin that is the fastest cryptocurrency plugin in the business.

It can process transactions in just a few seconds. You can buy the Gold Widget on the site to see it in action. All sales will go towards further development of the plugin.

The plugin can also price store items in USD or other currencies of your choice and provide the proper exchange rate at checkout.
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."