April 19, 2024, 10:33:45 AM

Author Topic: Appreciation to Cryptosolar & MicroGuy and others  (Read 7255 times)

Offline Ibn-adams

• DreamTeam
    • View Profile
Appreciation to Cryptosolar & MicroGuy and others
« on: May 17, 2018, 04:45:25 PM »
Ibn-adam 🇬🇭GoldAfrica:
Cryptosolar is Incredibly doing great things for Goldcoin growth in general.
Not just to say, but need to be said; so far all my Goldcoin Dashout/Giveaways contest rewards have personally been donated by @Cryptosolar. I use this Dashout contest to enrich people with the knowledge of GoldCoin; in that, certain questions about Goldcoin are asked on various platforms, especially whatsap where people are very active here in Ghana, and the fastest to provide the right answers are rewarded with some goldcoins. I do pose so many questions a day, and all those that fall within the established criteria for the contest winning, are duely rewarded for that. Today many people are now off to the "pool of inquiry" asking about Goldcoin,, whilst others after receiving their rewards aided by our instant send feature will say wawww,,, I will buy more.
Not only that, Cryptosolar has also make other donations which aided me to cover some costs so far involved in the upcoming Goldcoin Regional Conference scheduled on26th May, 2018,, as a matter of fact, everyone should thank Cryptosolar and Greg(MicroGuy) for the wonderful job they are doing towards the promotion of Goldcoin in Africa.
Also, Srinivas deserves a round of applause, as his outfit is currently in charge of the design of goldcoinafrica.com website. We still have a long way to go,, and I believe in what we are doing, I know it won't be easy,, but am determine to make things more easier with my team here in  Ghana and Africa at large. Our doors are open for all to come and help Baby Goldcoin flood the shores of Africa and climb to the top soon..
Thanks to everyone in this community for the strong commitment we all have towards what we believe in..
Goldcoin is our passion, so nothing can be an obstruction.
See you all at the top of CMC soon!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:52:52 PM by Ibn-adams »

Offline stemis

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Appreciation to Cryptosolar & MicroGuy and others
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 10:33:16 AM »
Ditto!

Offline cryptosolar

• Legendary
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 06:56:26 PM »
Thank you for this nice thread and your kind words :) @Ibn-Adam

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
  • Metallophilic Interaction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 12:41:56 PM »
GoldCoin is for the little people.  ;)
Always knew it...
Observations and theory show that, on average, 28% of the binding-energy in aurophilic interaction can be attributed to relativistic expansion of the gold d-orbitals.   GLD E5CUw66jvPSGirggrek8vagARNM2ZQErEN

Offline Lenngoti

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 12:55:32 AM »
I want to get information about this very much. Please help me

Offline Ibn-adams

• DreamTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 05:11:32 AM »
I want to get information about this very much. Please help me

Thank you @Lenngoti for your quest  to get more information about the topic. If you need more info pls you can go ahead and parade your inquiry, and I am readily available 24/7 to give you the appropriate reply.
Better still you can email me on:
[email protected]. thank you

Offline emililadjet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 12:38:52 PM »
Hello  Ibn-adams
can we trade goldcoin on trading platforms?
By adding a car subwoofer to your car audio system, you will get that extra bass that your system needs.

Offline Ibn-adams

• DreamTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 12:45:56 PM »
Hello  Ibn-adams
can we trade goldcoin on trading platforms?

emililadjet, yes can trade goldcoin on trading platforms. But at the moment cryptopia and other exchanges goldcoin trading activities are not supported due to a wallet maintenance. But bittrex still support trading not withdrawal and deposits. However, the overall news is that " the patch has successfully been tested" and full scale activities across all goldcoin listed exchanges will be open in the next 1 to 2 days. Pls stay tune. Thank you

Offline emililadjet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 06:45:45 AM »
Thank you dear Ibn-Adams for your reply :)
I found it on cryptopia   https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=gld_btc
You think it's a good time to invest in goldcoin ?
By adding a car subwoofer to your car audio system, you will get that extra bass that your system needs.

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
  • Metallophilic Interaction
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 02:43:16 PM »
Very nice time! Have you noticed the run-up in early 2014 and early 2018?
The smaller crypto's always rise sharply after Bitcoin has a rally, then a sell-off.  ;) ;) ;)
Just sayin'.  :)
Observations and theory show that, on average, 28% of the binding-energy in aurophilic interaction can be attributed to relativistic expansion of the gold d-orbitals.   GLD E5CUw66jvPSGirggrek8vagARNM2ZQErEN