December 12, 2018, 06:28:32 pm

Author Topic: What Exchange should I try?  (Read 195 times)

Offline ipaint

• Legendary
  • Artist View
    • View Profile
    • Abstract Artist
What Exchange should I try?
« on: November 21, 2018, 06:23:38 pm »
Okay, Seeing I have a few thousand of my GLD tied up on Cryptopia. What exchange should I try? I know some are on Bitterx, so I was thinking of trying another exchange to help with trading on other exchanges. Any ideas?
Artist, Writer, Producer, Voice-overs,  DJ, and Father Bill Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude
View my art work on AbstractArtist.xyz
GLD: DtJthUQungFQZ65c9j7PcmjSyTfWKRq3LL

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
Re: What Exchange should I try?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 10:05:00 am »
Okay, Seeing I have a few thousand of my GLD tied up on Cryptopia. What exchange should I try? I know some are on Bitterx, so I was thinking of trying another exchange to help with trading on other exchanges. Any ideas?

Hi Bill!

My two favorite exchanges are Bittrex and Altilly.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GLD
https://www.altilly.com/market/GLD_BTC

We miss you in Telegram. If you are interested in moderating, we could also use an extra hand.

Your should be able to click this link to return: https://t.me/joinchat/El1fPUAay-4OVaOS55DtxA
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline ipaint

• Legendary
  • Artist View
    • View Profile
    • Abstract Artist
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 05:03:50 pm »
Thanks Micro,

I'll try altilly, as for telegram I don't go on it much. But is there a time of day you need help moderating with or just anytime will do?
Artist, Writer, Producer, Voice-overs,  DJ, and Father Bill Ordained Dudeist Priest of Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

Offline ipaint

• Legendary
  • Artist View
    • View Profile
    • Abstract Artist
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 01:46:41 pm »
I joined altilly and trading is really sow there. Going to need more people to help keep the trading volume up. Because the trading over the past 24 hours has only been 1610.8000 GLD / 0.0079 BTC and it wasn't much more the prior 24 hours.  We all know if a con isn't trading it doesn't stay on an exchange.

Offline MicroGuy

• @realMicroGuy
  • Administrator
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 04:17:22 pm »
I joined altilly and trading is really sow there. Going to need more people to help keep the trading volume up. Because the trading over the past 24 hours has only been 1610.8000 GLD / 0.0079 BTC and it wasn't much more the prior 24 hours.  We all know if a con isn't trading it doesn't stay on an exchange.

I will work harder to promote Altilly. It's a great exchange with a knowledgeable trustworthy owner.
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline TestingCrypto

• Gold Panner
  • The world is what we make it, since the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 09:34:33 pm »

I will work harder to promote Altilly. It's a great exchange with a knowledgeable trustworthy owner.

Took less then 30 seconds to deposit from the android app to Altilly, been watching that one for a while now && love the little air drops ;)

// love the System Status page! "altilly.com - A new leader in transparency"
Applications are creating ways for people around the world to learn, work & innovating the path for the future. Still very few people see what can be built with what is being created here...
E8Gvgpc3j6SXo2EW6sLbjutDrD8f4jcppq