April 23, 2024, 05:11:52 AM

Author Topic: Invest in Cryptsy!  (Read 7776 times)

Offline AlexBoyle

• Prospector
    • View Profile
Invest in Cryptsy!
« on: November 09, 2013, 08:02:37 PM »
Hey guys just want to offer a thought. Please support the exchange that has supported us so well and buy shares in it, every 2 weeks you get a dividend from Cryptsy, if we support this exchange enough we can then trade GLD for fiat currency (dollars etc) Please support them and we can also grow their business and show them support allowing our currency to increase in price as well.

Shares can be bought here: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57
GLD: E9L94yXYj8TRzDvkhqRbSVafRj19FFxnMP

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Invest in Cryptsy!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 12:27:42 AM »
To be honest I don't think crypsty supports gldcoin (or any alt at all), Big V is just out to make money and is now a liability to the alr community. If I was to create another crypto tomorrow there is no way I'd list in on crypsty.
Its just become a miners dumping ground.

If he wised up thought longterm maybe my opinion would change, by while he continues to support and regularly list scamcoins its making legit alts look bad.
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline Ch3rub

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 04:53:00 AM »
Hey guys just want to offer a thought. Please support the exchange that has supported us so well and buy shares in it, every 2 weeks you get a dividend from Cryptsy, if we support this exchange enough we can then trade GLD for fiat currency (dollars etc) Please support them and we can also grow their business and show them support allowing our currency to increase in price as well.

Thanks for the info!

Not sure about BigVern's motives but for me it sure looks like he knows what he's doing. Have been watching him since the time he started litebonk (and was one of the first miners there as well  ;D )

I can't really blame him to support any coin possible, it's an exchange not a validation portal for altcoins.
I surely consider investing in Cryptsy as I can see it being successful.

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 07:51:00 AM »

Thanks for the info!

Not sure about BigVern's motives but for me it sure looks like he knows what he's doing. Have been watching him since the time he started litebonk (and was one of the first miners there as well  ;D )

I can't really blame him to support any coin possible, it's an exchange not a validation portal for altcoins.
I surely consider investing in Cryptsy as I can see it being successful.

Sorry, I know he's hero worshipped by a few around here, but its the exact opposite, he has no idea what he is doing. I have plans to take a select few cryptos forward and cryptsy is messing the game up for all legit cryptos.

Seeing how he's business is based on this its a dumb very shortsighted move. Cryptsy is a centrepoint for a great many scams (way more then most here would know about).
Keeps it up and it'll give cryptos such a bad rap it'll be hard for any finanical services platforms in crypto to take off, I've had chats with him and he's had his legal advice from a serial box....its that bad.

Offline Ch3rub

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 08:45:15 AM »
No reason to be sorry ;)

Didn't say he's my hero, yet I do believe in facts and the fact is he built Cryptsy and it's operating.
In my book that is a success, nobody's perfect so if he makes mistakes in the process... that's normal, he has to as he needs to learn how to do this (every person starting business has to do that).

Surely I'm not an insider in crypto world and I don't know many thing but I can't see why an exchange would be blamed for scam coins. Cryptsy's providing service and people use it, in my view the problem is people are not informed well enough before making an investment.

How is Cryptsy responsible for messing the game up for all legit cryptos?

I really ask out of interest as I don't know, I'm open minded so I don't have an opinion, you may be right but I'm not seeing it.

btw. what cryptos you're trying to take forward? what coins you think have the best future?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:06:20 AM by Ch3rub »

Offline Goldcoin n00b

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 10:53:26 AM »
This might seem like a good deal, yet you're investing in a company that doesn't have open books, and there is no securitization of your stake, so it could all go POOF in an instant!
GLD address:  DwXgLJM5s278FDQVW65eg2XarE24UevNY9

Offline ipaint

• Global Moderator
  • Artist View
    • View Profile
    • Abstract Artist
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 02:19:43 PM »
I bought a few shares in Cryptsy. But Vern made one mistake, not even a mistake it's what he said that has me thinking and it's not really that bad. But he did say he'll be moving the shares from the current site in the chat box.  My question is, Why? You just listed/offered the shares on CryptoStocks and your already saying your planing on moving to another site. That has me thinking twice even though I think Cryptsy will be around for some time and it will make profits, and right now it's the only exchange I use. Before that I was on BTC-e because I don't like jumping from site to site. And there are some coins that should be removed like the ones selling for 0.0000000002 or what ever. But people still keep trading them so why should he remove them? It's profit no matter how you look at it. As for scam coins I think if enough people say something he'll remove them if you can show that they are scam coins. But we all know there are people who will say every coin is a scam, but there's isn't because it's the coin they support.

As we know some people think GLD is a scam because of the release and because MicroGuy more or less took over support for it and he has who knows how many Goldcoins .. I'd say a few if not maybe half lol  All I can say is it might of had a rough start and people say 1 million or what ever was mined before the release. Well if that's true and the value does go way up. I can't see that person dumping every coin. Why would they kill the value of the Goldcoins they are holding?
Artist, Writer, Producer, Voice-overs,  DJ,
View my art work on AbstractArtist.xyz
GLD: DtJthUQungFQZ65c9j7PcmjSyTfWKRq3LL

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 10:06:16 PM »
As we know some people think GLD is a scam because of the release and because MicroGuy more or less took over support for it and he has who knows how many Goldcoins .. I'd say a few if not maybe half lol  All I can say is it might of had a rough start and people say 1 million or what ever was mined before the release. Well if that's true and the value does go way up. I can't see that person dumping every coin. Why would they kill the value of the Goldcoins they are holding?

Well firstly if microguy has a big stash then he rightfully desrves it, and would have bought or mined it like anyone else could. As for what people are calling premine, I know the holder of it won't dump (well again), as that holder is me (and I have other plans for gldcoin outside of these little exchanges).

Offline golden_glitcher

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 04:22:46 AM »
Nice to see you back on board kelsey, how is your goldcoin plan coming along? I've only got a small amount gold but interested none the less.
my wallet is  like an onion, I cant open it without crying.
goldcoin-  E8J3pHKxM6gXTfcmGzeSBNTGJ29JLWM5eN

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 03:49:27 AM »
funny just too look back and see how right i was about cryptsy many years before the dramas, (was very often attacked on many forums and chats for expressing my opinion).