March 28, 2024, 11:07:36 AM

Author Topic: Questions about coin production?  (Read 12112 times)

Offline maccenon

• View Profile
Questions about coin production?
« on: July 08, 2016, 03:17:02 AM »
Multiple developers are referring to and on the production quality of the coins did not give any kind of results, and this is a natural result - pools began to give up the coins. The first was - HASH-TO-COINS, a waiting list of 2 pools. Tentative trading www.cryptopia.co.nz of the low (or rather zero) turnover. If in the near future the situation will not change it can lead to a complete abandonment of the coin. Here I would like to once again appeal to the administration and developers so that they have revised their policies on coin production. I certainly understand there podobonoe protection - 90% of production is rejected by the system - that's for sure busting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline cryptosolar

• Legendary
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
Re: Questions about coin production?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 05:14:45 AM »
I can not see any issues on cryptopia :

:think:
I certainly understand there podobonoe protection - 90% of production is rejected by the system - that's for sure busting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I am not sure whats is the meaning of "podobonoe" protection ?
-  and i guess you translated the 51% defence system a bit wrong ? Its not saying: "making goldcoin 51% less vulnerable"
- it is a protection system against an 51 % attack.

Offline maccenon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 05:31:38 AM »
Enough already lie - in reality, the system rejects more than 90% of the extracted.
so your protection causes that people do not want to produce a coin
and about the https: //www.cryptopia.co.nz You probably forgot that provided zero-turnover exchange removes the coin's go and see what is happening there. real trade except https://c-cex.com/ no where.

Offline maccenon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 05:41:29 AM »
it is to your 50%

Offline cryptosolar

• Legendary
  • - Leading light -
    • View Profile
    • https://www.goldcoin.org/
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 05:42:30 AM »
Enough already lie - in reality, the system rejects more than 90% of the extracted.
and about the https: //www.cryptopia.co.nz You probably forgot that provided zero-turnover exchange removes the coin's go and see what is happening there. real trade except https://c-cex.com/ no where.

- Cryptopia have about 40 coins with not even 0.01 Bitcoin on the buy side, before they remove GOLDCOIN , they have to remove 30 other XXX coins .
- would say they are glad to have Goldcoin listed and traded   .

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
  • Metallophilic Interaction
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 05:48:27 AM »
The problem is caused by a pool which sends blocks with a timestamp that's in the future giving itself an advantage over other miners.

See:  https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3617.0
Observations and theory show that, on average, 28% of the binding-energy in aurophilic interaction can be attributed to relativistic expansion of the gold d-orbitals.   GLD E5CUw66jvPSGirggrek8vagARNM2ZQErEN

Offline kelsey

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 09:26:41 AM »

lol there is zero chance Goldcoin would get delisted from cryptopia, to start with cryptopia doesn't delist based on low vol (bittrex, c-cex etc do but not cryptopia).  cryptopia may delisted abandoned coins (which aint going to ever happen with goldcoin). ... 8)

Goldcoin got listed on cryptopia in a time when you had to get voted on and Goldcoin convincingly won the public vote beating 100s of other coins, also many goldcoin holders are active members of the cryptopia community (as well as the c-cex community).

And even if by some insanity if ever got delisted, the fee in dotcoin (the exchanges internal coin) I alone could easily cover (and there is a more goldcoin holders holding a stash of dotcoin)....so it'd be a non issue.

:-*
E6CEWuar3uK5DM14A3jAXwP5uCbPZQgAqz

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 09:33:28 AM »
lol there is zero chance Goldcoin would get delisted from cryptopia, to start with cryptopia doesn't delist based on low vol (bittrex, c-cex etc do but not cryptopia).  cryptopia may delisted abandoned coins (which aint going to ever happen with goldcoin). ... 8)

Goldcoin got listed on cryptopia in a time when you had to get voted on and Goldcoin convincingly won the public vote beating 100s of other coins, also many goldcoin holders are active members of the cryptopia community (as well as the c-cex community).

And even if by some insanity if ever got delisted, the fee in dotcoin (the exchanges internal coin) I alone could easily cover (and there is a more goldcoin holders holding a stash of dotcoin)....so it'd be a non issue.

:-*

:thumbsup:
Observations and theory show that, on average, 28% of the binding-energy in aurophilic interaction can be attributed to relativistic expansion of the gold d-orbitals.   GLD E5CUw66jvPSGirggrek8vagARNM2ZQErEN

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 10:26:34 AM »
Multiple developers are referring to and on the production quality of the coins did not give any kind of results, and this is a natural result - pools began to give up the coins. The first was - HASH-TO-COINS, a waiting list of 2 pools. Tentative trading www.cryptopia.co.nz of the low (or rather zero) turnover. If in the near future the situation will not change it can lead to a complete abandonment of the coin. Here I would like to once again appeal to the administration and developers so that they have revised their policies on coin production. I certainly understand there podobonoe protection - 90% of production is rejected by the system - that's for sure busting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've had numerous discussions about this over the years since the 51% defense system was implemented. The confusion seems to arise because Goldcoin is uniquely equipped to thwart auto-switching multi-pools.

The code is engineered to reward loyal miners and to reject unfriendly pools that maliciously strip-mine coins leaving them for dead once the difficulty rises and the coin becomes unprofitable to mine. Expecting a coin that was designed to be incompatible with multi-pools to work well with multi-pools is unreasonable and illogical.

I would remind you that Goldcoin is open source, consensus based, optional to mine, and experimental. If you have a specific idea for improving Goldcoin, you should clearly articulate it. If you have specific code changes that you would like to see implemented, you should submit them for the developers and community to review.

But so far, all I've seen is your complaint about a coin reliably performing in a manner consistent with its design.
"The heart of any cryptocurrency can be found in the spirit of its community."

Offline maccenon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 10:45:26 AM »
One problem - not the desire of developers to adjust to the end-user, by the way MikroGui you have written to me on Skype that you simply akdministrator - and do not interfere in these razratbotki, and here I do not understand your comments.
Next - any stock exchange conducts screenings for profitability - it is business law, you are not right, especially since kriptopiya a long time no one trades for Most of pools - Main coin is no longer profitable. I do not understand the administration - what do you want? Is it so hard to fix the problem? You do not need new users? You do not need a country coverage? You yourself dig a hole for themselves under the guise of nonsense about protection - the coin has not yet reached to the level that it would have broken it at the minimum profitability of the border. And you are doing at the moment all that would kill the margin.

Offline maccenon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 10:47:58 AM »
What the hell is up to 7 hours of today earn 25 coins, 50 megaheshah, Donat pool 1%, who need a coin and such protection - You are killing development.

Offline Aurophilicity

• Gold Miner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 10:54:58 AM »
 :think:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:58:47 AM by Aurophilicity »

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2016, 10:55:46 AM »
What the hell is up to 7 hours of today earn 25 coins, 50 megaheshah, Donat pool 1%, who need a coin and such protection - You are killing development.

Please provide pool name and URL if you would like the community to investigate. Thank you!

Offline maccenon

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 11:51:50 AM »
sminers.com:3330
maccenon.1

Offline MicroGuy

• System Admin
  • "Shoot for the Stars!"
    • View Profile
    • MicroGuy.com
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 12:03:36 PM »
sminers.com:3330
maccenon.1

I would suggest trying this pool and then comparing your results: http://gld.hashfaster.com/

We fully support dedicated pools and strive to constantly improve Goldcoin. Miners are a vital component of the currency's ecosystem and we appreciate your support and involvement. The main thing required is that we work together in a calm and measured way to improve the currency.

There will be some new mining tests conducted this week to double-check the network's performance. The pool I linked appears to have a lower percentage of orphans.